• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    According to a guy who used to work with me whose brother is a Secret Service agent, Obama shoots handguns periodically with the USSS. He says Obama does so for personal protection.

Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    I am calling this the "Fudd Strategy." It is one of the ongoing talking points.

I know, Fudd is a disparaging term. I don't mean it for all hunters but it fits the ones that do not see that their guns are next. Any hunter who supports an AWB is a Fudd. Hopefully we cam convert them but until then....they are hunting wabbits and being used as spokespeople for the antis.

Sorry. That's the truth.

It is divide and conquer strategy. Both Obama and Biden have declared themselves Fudds. They are using their "experience" with shotguns to assure the Fudds that their guns will remain untouched. It is part of their strategy to split the gun owners, and it is working because too many only care about "their guns"...which is shortsighted. Those being duped fail to realize that the ultimate goal for the true believers on the gun grabbing side is the elimination of all guns.

All it will take is one lunatic in a bell tower and the bolt action hunting rifles will be on the block. The Fudds don't get it.

Splitter

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Film at 11 ???

Let's see some footage there hoss ...

I'm taking bets that he shoots skeet worse than he throws a baseball.

Where's my Stamp ?

Attachments

• ********.jpg
      ********.jpg
      4.8 KB · Views: 734

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    According to a guy who used to work with me whose brother is a Secret Service agent, Obama shoots handguns periodically with the USSS. He says Obama does so for personal protection.

The way he limp-wrists a baseball, one can only hope for a negligent discharge. :sarcasm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom