• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Cool.

I wonder, how is that different parts of the US are so far apart on these issues?

herr.baer

Maryland Escapee
    Dec 27, 2007
    Tennessee
    Tenn (my next home state) is working on some pro 2A stuff as well.

TN state rep Jeremy Faison today: "I am proud to have introduced legislation today, along with Sen. Frank Niceley, that no state funds or resources will be expended to confiscate firearms should the federal government order such confiscation or limitation. I agree that it is past time for the state governments to reaffirm their parental responsibilities envisioned by our founding fathers over an out of control federal government."

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    I love Wyoming !!!! That is where I plan to retire.

Sinclair Wyoming love that place!!

Last edited:

ke3gk

HAM from U.N.C.L.E.
    Aug 27, 2007
    Glen Burnie
    Ignorance is not a Wyoming Civil Right. The price of liberty is eternal vigilance and MDers overwhelmingly choose ignorance over vigilance.

You forgot a few. Along with choosing ignorance, they also chose, cell phones, food stamps, and get out of jail free cards.

PCO31

Glockstar
    Mar 3, 2011
    I have my future sights set on Cody, WY to settle...grown tired of the East Coast decline of civilization.

At first I thought that's it I'm moving to Wyoming. Then I got to thinking if they pull this off what Wyoming's stand will be once the Feds start cutting money off to that state? But in the back of my mind I'm thinking Wyoming would have no issues telling the Feds where to stick their money...lol. Just a damn shame the Winters are so cold and bad out there.

organized_mayhem

Legend in my own mind
    At first I thought that's it I'm moving to Wyoming. Then I got to thinking if they pull this off what Wyoming's stand will be once the Feds start cutting money off to that state? But in the back of my mind I'm thinking Wyoming would have no issues telling the Feds where to stick their money...lol. Just a damn shame the Winters are so cold and bad out there.

Wyoming has plenty of resources. I don't think money would be an issue if they tap into them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom