• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shekaar

Apr 26, 2018
    Excellent article. I'd read the Sun more regularly if they included content like this more often, but we all know that'll never happen!

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    The author is indeed a board member. Some of you have correctly identified them. They do not wish to have their screen name identified. Thanks for your assistance.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Great article! I was looking for an example of a Sun article that I saw online months ago with the crime stats and guns used etc. I have reached my free usage of the Baltimore Sun this month without a subscription but I am pretty sure this is the article

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...7-homicide-data-breakdown-20180103-story.html

It was surprisingly, blatantly pointing out the fact that stolen handguns were the overwhelmingly used weapon in the vast majority of the crimes by people with criminal records along with other stats. It was obvious from reading that article that anyone with half a brain could tell that the problem lies in the criminal element, not the guns or lack of laws in the state. In searching for that article, I came across the page below. You know that your city has a crime problem when you have to go to this extent to create a webpage of this magnitude to outline your homicides..... This page is unbelievable!

https://homicides.news.baltimoresun...e=all&age=all&gender=all&race=all&article=all

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Great letter, but it will fall on deaf ears with the left.

They hate the idea of the second amendment because it stands for self-sufficiency. If you don't rely of the state for security, what is next? Everything else are just irrational justifications...

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Good letter. Thanks for posting.

Must have struck a chord with you. You signed up two years ago and commenting on said letter was your first post?

All i have to say is, welcome, friendly "new" guy! Head over to the introductions forum and say hi. Then consider doing what Swinokur et al will suggest.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Welcome new Poster !

I get it some people like to sit back and read more than post . But you've broken the ice now , so come on in .

A quick introduction in the Introduction subforum will get you lots of useful links & information. Share your experiences , or ask questions in any of the subject matter subforum, and join the discussions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom