• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug S

Trufflehunter
    Jan 21, 2013
    I've never made it to this one before, but always wanted to. It looks like this year I might have a chance??

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Where else can you walk around and routinely handle firearms in the 20 - 100 K range.

Almost had a 37K revolving 16 ga shotgun with providence to a Civil War general stick to my hand. I grudgingly handed it back to the dealer and made a comment about how much more my divorce would cost me if I made an unscheduled purchase in that range... he smiled and said, "There are plenty of other women out there... but there's only one of these". He came very close to making the sale :-)

Gordon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2011
    Baltimore City
    FYI(for anyone who has never been to this show):
    You will NOT find any modern ammo at this show. There are NO handguns for sale newer than 120 years old and basically nothing else you will see at this show is newer than World War II. No AR's, no AK's, but you might see a display of WWII Tommy guns. Also there's no jewelry, no roasted nuts(I think), no fudge, no beanie babies, and absolutely NO BEEF JERKY. But there are some food venders selling food and drinks.

About time :D

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Where else can you walk around and routinely handle firearms in the 20 - 100 K range.

Almost had a 37K revolving 16 ga shotgun with providence to a Civil War general stick to my hand. I grudgingly handed it back to the dealer and made a comment about how much more my divorce would cost me if I made an unscheduled purchase in that range... he smiled and said, "There are plenty of other women out there... but there's only one of these". He came very close to making the sale :-)

He's right about the tuna.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    This is always a nice show - I've been several times and if things work out, I'll stop in this year too. If you are into anything antique, this is definitely the show for you, although it does seem a bit at times like the exhibitors are priced a bit too high.

Personally, I like going to see all of the great old lever guns.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    like a museum with high prices.
    parking was ridiculous.
    i spent the $10 entry fee.
    seen it, saw it, went home.:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads