• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Thanks for the link. I renewed to 5yr In September but decided to go Life today. Every little bit helps. Also joined SAF as a life member and threw some bones to GOA too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    I wouldn't worry about the online status thing too quickly. When I upgraded to Life, and the various Life upgrades past that, it often took a week before it was reflected on my online account profile. I agree with what they told all of you: wait a week to 10 days before you start worrying about it. That was my personal experience.

BALBZ

bad ass LBZ that is
    Apr 6, 2013
    Eastern Shore MD
    Add another to the life membership list. At $25 a month I figured what the hell ill just buy one less box of ammo a month and ill never even notice LOL. Now to talk my father and brother in-law to go life membership!

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    I wouldn't worry about the online status thing too quickly. When I upgraded to Life, and the various Life upgrades past that, it often took a week before it was reflected on my online account profile. I agree with what they told all of you: wait a week to 10 days before you start worrying about it. That was my personal experience.

Thanks. Yeah, I don't really care. If a month goes by and nothing changes I'll care. Just curious.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Mine allows me to purchase Life Member items. I didn't check the official status, but the purchase authorization is a solid indication that it went thru.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Mine allows me to purchase Life Member items. I didn't check the official status, but the purchase authorization is a solid indication that it went thru.
    We're we ever restricted from purchasing those items? I remember clicking on the black stone mug once and realized at checkout it said life. I liked the mug but didn't feel good about the purchase. Going to have to get it now!!

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    I just joined for 1 year.

I'm not a huge NRA fan, but I'm giving them a chance. I hope they don't let us down.

Thanks for the link.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I am MAD , I got my email from Wayne that my jacket was on its way. I was gloating to the wife that Wayne likes me better. SOB hers came in yesterday :lol2:

Jacket is nicely made doesnt seem cheaply made and its pretty heavy (for cold weather)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom