• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Are sales on these things often? Seem to be about $430-ish on all the major websites. I thought I've seen them sub 400 before but I'm not sure.

If they hit sales often I'll hold off on getting one. If they are all typically 400-430 I'll just order it now.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    $400 seems to be about as low as they go. A couple of years ago someone had them for about $370. I have not seen another sale like that since.

Shop local. Local prices on these are compatible to internet retailers, often better. FWIW I bought mine at Gun Connection. He gave me a great deal.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    I thought I remember seeing them on sale at PSA at 370 but wasn't sure.

Unless Tylers, BBP, or High Rock has them I really don't have the time to drive about town looking for one. I'd love to support the other good IP's here but I'm never down or over in their area and time to make a special trip really isn't on the table.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    They go on sale at various times for ~$370. Sometimes a little less. With the Christmas season just gone by, might be a few months before you see another good sale.

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    Go to LA Police Gear TODAY.
    They have AimPoint Pro for $423. I think everything is 15% off which makes it $359.55 plus free shipping. I've been watching the prices of AimPoint PROs for over a year...you're unlikely to find them under $400 regularly and they've only went up in price every year like everything else.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    They have AimPoint Pro for $423. I think everything is 15% off which makes it $359.55 plus free shipping. I've been watching the prices of AimPoint PROs for over a year...you're unlikely to find them under $400 regularly and they've only went up in price every year like everything else.

Seems to be a good price but on a 88-90+ day back order according to their site.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    There you go. Better jump on it ASAP.

Backorder is because of Christmas. No big deal if you don't need it soon. It's better than a good price. Lowest price I've ever seen was $350.

raider80

Nov 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    SWFA will often price match. I have had primary arms price match as well but you have to call them. I have bought backorder on la police gear before on sale and they will ship once they receive.

Cicirich

Feb 10, 2013
    Optics Planet also has 10% off which I believe drops the price down to $389 no tax plus free shipping. Says they're in stock. Optics Planet usually has the best prices I've seen and usually run 10% off often.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Went a head and ordered. 360 shipped seemed like a decent price and I won't be out shooting till spring anyway.

Hopefully it works out.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Went a head and ordered. 360 shipped seemed like a decent price and I won't be out shooting till spring anyway.

Hopefully it works out.

That's a very good price. If I had spare cash laying around, I would pick a couple up for that price.

crolfe1984

Enthusiast
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baltimore City, MD
    If I remember correctly PSA did a deal sometime around 4th of July 2013 that was unreal. You picked up one of their PA15 railed carbines (not a bad rifle at all) and it came with an Aim Point Pro. $749 for the entire package. Kept the Aim Point and sold the rifle just before October for $700. It is rare, but they do retail Pros for $370 +/-

sigsig

Sep 18, 2014
    During black friday operationparts had a sale on optics and I decided to get the aimpoint pro for about $340 shipped even though I didnt need one haha.

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

This ^^^ I have an AimPoint PRO and they are awesome. Are they worth the price with so many lower cost alternatives? At $370 I would say yes. At over $400, maybe not.

BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    Thanks Doobie.

Just ordered mine. Think it came to $363. With free shipping. I can wait the 90 days too.

Great deal. Deal is good until midnight.

Wife is probably pissed off at you though. Lol

ClutchyMcClutcherson

Aug 29, 2016
    Odenton, MD
    FWIW I have a Vortex Strikefire 2, which is very similar to the aimpoint. I'd highly recommend it for anyone looking. I've had nothing but good experiences shooting with it. It's super durable and dependable. At only 179 bucks it's a way better deal IMO than the aimpoint. Plus the warranty can't be beat. Anything anytime happens they'll make it right. I lost my turret caps, totally my fault, and they sent me new ones for free, along with a Vortex hat in about 4 days. No questions asked.

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    FWIW I have a Vortex Strikefire 2, which is very similar to the aimpoint. I'd highly recommend it for anyone looking. I've had nothing but good experiences shooting with it. It's super durable and dependable. At only 179 bucks it's a way better deal IMO than the aimpoint. Plus the warranty can't be beat. Anything anytime happens they'll make it right. I lost my turret caps, totally my fault, and they sent me new ones for free, along with a Vortex hat in about 4 days. No questions asked.

Makes me want to try the vortex. I've seen a lot of good reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom