Anybody going to be at Frederick this weekend?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FI$H

Oct 11, 2011
    SimplyZombie will be there, I hope with some new designs Depending on how the power outage effected it.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    A variety of new and used, hunting rifles to military type arms (AR15's to 91/30's) New and used pistols, Glock's, Springfield XD's, a few wheelguns including some used S&W's and a Colt Army special.

Any idea where you'll be so we can at least come by and say HI? Or, will your booth have a name or something so we know who you are? Haven't met yet and would like to say hi to other MDS members and possibly buy if there's something there I'm looking for :)

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Any idea where you'll be so we can at least come by and say HI? Or, will your booth have a name or something so we know who you are? Haven't met yet and would like to say hi to other MDS members and possibly buy if there's something there I'm looking for :)

Dont know where Frank is putting me yet, should be on one of the outside walls in the main building. Working on getting a Banner for the business. Once i get set up Friday night i'll let you know where i'm at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom