• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    Just like another famous DemocRat, Bull Connor, vowing to preserve segregation. People think they can build or advance a career by denying basic civil rights.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    “There are irresponsible people, there are people who have mental health problems, and the easier access they have to guns, the more likely we are to predispose innocent victims, like yesterday, to the use of the guns.”

I think he was misquoted; he really said,

“There are irresponsible POLITICIANS, there are POLITICIANS who have mental health problems, and the easier access they have to CITIZENS, the more likely we are to predispose innocent CITIZENS, like yesterday, to the use of the POLITICIANS.”

Fixed it for him........

Kelson1066

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2012
    Frederick County
    It's funny how he says that will never happen in D.C. when they have one of the higher crime and "gun related crime" rates per square mile in the country. Though Chicago is also at the top of that list.

It's funny how they overlook these simple facts.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Liberals get mad when you give them facts. Conservatives get mad when you give them lies.

I didn't say it but I wish I had..

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    What you all fail to realize is that 99% of D.C. Citizens don't want guns in D.C. at all!!!!!

Now don't get me wrong I dont think that should effect the people who really want toys but you can't really fault the guy for doing his job.

His job is to uphold the values and wants of the people that elected him. Those people don't want guns. I obviously can't/wont state my views on the mayor in general but I can't fault him for being public about this............because it's what the people want.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    What you all fail to realize is that 99% of D.C. Citizens don't want guns in D.C. at all!!!!!

Now don't get me wrong I dont think that should effect the people who really want toys but you can't really fault the guy for doing his job.

His job is to uphold the values and wants of the people that elected him. Those people don't want guns. I obviously can't/wont state my views on the mayor in general but I can't fault him for being public about this............because it's what the people want.

Pfffttt :tdown:

Since when does a DC politician do the people's bidding?

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Does this apply to the other parts of the constitution as well? Hope they don't decide free speech isn't important so Hizzoner should suspend the 1A as well.

Al's Snackbar

Banned
    BANNED!!!

Dude, 99% of DC can't even agree on the sort of dog to order at Ben's Chili Bowl.

The problem with DC is the lack of intestinal fortitude to voice their own opinion. 99% of DC is cowed under and bullied by the other 1% who is in power and milking the system for all its worh.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Pfffttt :tdown:

Since when does a DC politician do the people's bidding?

Ummm they actually do a lot of stuff that you all don't see. They recently changed the unregistered auto law. Allowing citizens with expired registrations to not be arrested, but instead get a tiny little fine.

They recently awarded 8 (i think) people with marijuana grow licenses and are now working out the kinks on where these people will be allowed to set up shop.

Emily Miller and all her stuff got some of the citizens saying they wanted guns so they stopped dicking around Mr. Sykes and gave him an office inside HQ so that he could conduct business.

They build the Deanwood Rec Center for the east of the river (state of the art AWESOME facility) due to the outcries of citizens that east of the river citizens did not have access to the same facilities as other citizens.

Al's Snackbar

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    They build the Deanwood Rec Center for the east of the river (state of the art AWESOME facility) due to the outcries of citizens that east of the river citizens did not have access to the same facilities as other citizens.

They want the same facilities, but they don't pay the same tax rate. They're also responsible for a large load of the crime/drug/health issues. AND THEY VOTE SOLELY ON THE BASIS OF RACE.

But who's noticing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom