• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bensmiata

The Newbie
    Dec 23, 2009
    MD
    Buy gift certificates from gearhog for $50 for $100, get two. Use the code individually to buy 2x$100 gift certificates from usaammo's website then apply both to the same order. Worked for me.

ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    59.45 for 400 .40 FMJ's. Not bad, but it's times like these that I wish I had a 9mm so i could have gotten an even bigger supply of ammo.

ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    Well we had the 9mm in stock also just not in a P2022 :D

Yeah, yeah. Kind of a dumb decision on my part, but the way I was looking at it was that I could split the cost of ammo with my father and my brother since they both have .40's...no such luck. My brother never seems to want to shoot, and my father never wants to spend money on ammo. So here I stand, buying my own. But like we were talking about earlier, I'll be in to get a 9mm soon enough. Just gotta save a few dollars now that all of my debts are paid.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Yeah, yeah. Kind of a dumb decision on my part, but the way I was looking at it was that I could split the cost of ammo with my father and my brother since they both have .40's...no such luck. My brother never seems to want to shoot, and my father never wants to spend money on ammo. So here I stand, buying my own. But like we were talking about earlier, I'll be in to get a 9mm soon enough. Just gotta save a few dollars now that all of my debts are paid.

But you did get a good deal on the P2022.:thumbsup:

ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    Anyone's ammo shipped yet? I believe I read someone "ships same day" but I could be wrong. I got an itchy trigger finger and I'm just wondering how long I should expect to wait.

cpc1027

Jun 25, 2010
    Sparks
    Last time I ordered from them it was 1-2 weeks to delivery. I got the feeling that they make the ammo to order rather than stocking, or they were out of stock when I ordered.

ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    I hope that's not the case. I was planning on going to the range next weekend. But I guess because of this deal, they will have at least 2000 orders to fill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom