• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I hold the residents of Hawaii responsible for inflicting Sen. Hirono on the rest of us. There's no forgiveness for that.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    If they think ink on paper is going to convince America to disarm they got another thing coming..

I imagine that King George said something similarly dismissive when he got his copy of the Declaration of Independence. Just a piece of paper!

Our Founders thought that signing their lives to a couple pieces of paper meant a lot. But when they wrote the words on those pieces of paper and swore to honor those words and all that came with them, they thoughtfully included deliberate support for what Hawaii says it wants to do. And they placed the bar for that sort of change to the constitution very, very high. So high that Hawaii will of course utterly fail to make this any more than the craven virtue signaling exercise that it of course really is.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Funny, this place is on my list of places I couldn't give a fvck less about ever visiting.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Native Hawaiians come from a warrior people. The concept of Mana is one where spiritual energy can be gained through warfare/violence (or sex). Interestingly, the Hawaiian god Ku was the deity of both war and politics... go figure.

My point being, is that this is not a culture of hoplophobes. What we are seeing in HI, is more evidence of what happens when you coalesce a critical mass of liberals.

Last edited:

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    To Hawaii I say this: Good luck with that. Although there are states like Hawaii, Massachusetts, California, and Maryland that are going all-out on an anti-gun agenda, the Nation as a whole won't adopt it and repeal the 2nd Amendment. Even if they did, there are many states who would specifically write in an Amendment to their state's constitutions allowing guns - repealing the 2nd Amendment wouldn't be a wholesale nationwide ban.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Are they aware of their proximity to china? You'd think they'd be pretty interested in ensuring all hawaiins had tools for armed resistance

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    How about we repeal the law that made Hawaii a state ? Sell it to china and have them pull a Honkong o the place.

Don't worry, I've got the solution to their problems.

I got a better idear. Revoke Hawaii’s statehood.

**** em. :cool:

Are they aware of their proximity to china? You'd think they'd be pretty interested in ensuring all hawaiins had tools for armed resistance
    And what about the N Korea missile scare they had?

Like the others have posted, REVOKE statehood. But I say revert them to Territorial status, like Puerto Rico. Then we continue to tax them but they have no say in Federal Elections (right?). Of course PR is a fiscal disaster so maybe that is not a good idea either.

RolfeJr

Oct 23, 2018
    I was reading along and when I got to this, the light went on......

"WHEREAS, in light of the numerous tragic mass shootings at schools, work places, and public events, this body believes that it is necessary to repeal or amend the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution"

The actions of the lawless few,as usual, drive the the narrative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom