• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    We use the Ruger Mark series for our women's basic pistol course for years and they get lots of use. Because of they we upgrades to the Mark IV's. That being said we have uses II's and III's for years with just spray downs and not had that much problems. It you don't shot the firearm that much I don't see the need to upgrade.

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Keep it and still get ya a new . I have never been able to let anything go /trade in .just had to wait longer till I had the money . Have a Mark 1 that has been around forever ,not best cosmetic shape but man it is a fine shooter . Very seldom do I break it completely down to clean . Also have S&W victory check them out very easy to clean and shoots great .

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Ruger Mark IV Target "Love it" :thumbsup: shopping for a low profile Red dot

Attachments

• Left.jpg
      Left.jpg
      59.9 KB · Views: 180

steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    Ruger Mark IV Target "Love it" :thumbsup: shopping for a low profile Red dot

very nice.

this morning the lords at MSP have deemed me worthy to go pick up my new-to-me Mark iv target. Hopefully I'll have time to get there today or tomorrow to get it. No range time for me until next week tho, got too much going on right now :(

new grips came for mine, look very similar to yours. they may be too big for my hand will see... I am going to switch out the plain sights for fiber optic ones as soon as they get back in stock. I'll probably stick with those for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom