• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    A guy posted on another forum I go to......

"Instead of the Redskins saying, hands up, don't shoot, they should be saying, pull you're pants up, and don't loot.:lol2:

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    Just when I thought I couldn't care any less about the Redskins, they pull this stupid stunt. I hope they go 0 -16 this year. Thankfully we have the Ravens to cheer for.

ccarson

I'm old school
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 28, 2013
    Montgomery County
    I prefer my sports without political overtones
    Call it social justice, social commentary whatever you want.
    If it does not involve pigskin, then I don't care what football players think about it.
    Entitled to their opinion I just object to having pushed in my face when I want to see some football
    And along those lines, I am still waiting to see some football from the Redskins!

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    One more reason I can no longer be a fan. If the team does not discipline them for this, than the team endorses their message, it's really that simple.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    No, the DC Perpetual Losers (formerly known as the Washington Redskins) had their hands up in surrender.

It's not like they can actually beat an NFL team. Or a college team. Or even a good high school team.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Meanwhile Marylands starters beat the Landovers starting team going into the half. Anything from that point on doesn't matter.... R2D2 did manage to look like shit though. :thumbsup: Sideline to sideline, looks like Ngata slowed him down a couple years ago. :cool:

It sure did look like cousins was CLEARLY the better quarterback last night. RGIII without the run game sure doesn't look like the future of the franchise.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    It sure did look like cousins was CLEARLY the better quarterback last night. RGIII without the run game sure doesn't look like the future of the franchise.

At least they didn't trade away 3 years worth of draft picks for him.

I also like my sports without the politics. It's two completely different things. Not to mention look at how many of the players are A) Uneducated B) Pampered and told they are great from middle school on C) Bankrupt in 5 years after leaving the league D) Unable to separate from the criminal lifestyle they grew up around and then tell me why anyone should care what they think.

Don H

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Hazzard County
    I was at the Redskins - Raven practice game last night. The stadium announcer referred to the team as "Washington" not by the team's name.

I don't care, just an observation.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

I also like my sports without the politics. It's two completely different things. Not to mention look at how many of the players are A) Uneducated B) Pampered and told they are great from middle school on C) Bankrupt in 5 years after leaving the league D) Unable to separate from the criminal lifestyle they grew up around and then tell me why anyone should care what they think.

With a-holes like Bob Costas I'm afraid it's too late. Totally agree with you.:thumbsup:

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.

I wonder what the W-L of each of them is working with the same team? Since they're only the Landovers I don't care enough to look it up. Put them back in the ******** of Old Dc or NORVA for all I care. :shrug:

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.

But but but they ALL have college degrees! :lol2: At least in the old days they didn't fake that BS, I think Big Daddy Lipscomb was the last walk on with no credited education.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    These millionaire hammerheads should have just sprinted on the field with heads down charging. I believe this would be a more accurate portrayal of Mr. Brown's demise.

The Redskins, or Mr. Brown are of little consequence to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom