• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Do you guys have any suggestions for a few good criminal lawyers that are DC BARed?

Misd cases contact Dan Daily.....used to be a OAG attorney now does private defense......if you need someone for a felony case, it'll cost you but I can find out her name.

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    Makin money! We can all put the you can bring a bow into Dc thing now. 14 hours of shackles and cuffs plus charges are telling me otherwise. I really want to find a lawyer who will fight it though. Bow and arrow is not listed as a dangerous weapon in the code.
    What are you country bumpkins doing coming into DC?

Dec 31, 2012
    Makin money! We can all put the you can bring a bow into Dc thing now. 14 hours of shackles and cuffs plus charges are telling me otherwise. I really want to find a lawyer who will fight it though. Bow and arrow is not listed as a dangerous weapon in the code.

damn

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck

Holy $hit!

I was going to call you today and see what was up. Are you going to be around tomorrow? I'll give you a call.

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    What did they charge you with?
    Intent to posess a dangerous weapon. Now all i could find on misc. weapons was 22-4514 which is what they kept telling me i was being held for. They didn't cite 22-4514 but the wording they used is the same. I tried to tell the arresting officer he was misinterpreted from how i remembered it, he didn't even bother to look it up. Neither did the investigator.

willy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 13, 2013
    Carroll County
    first thing that came to mind was "next of kin"
    country boy you need to stay out of DC.
    trying to help out with the snake head problem?

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    which distric do you work mpdc?

6D vice.....besides the lawyer advice I cant really help but was it mpd or a different agency like capital or another one?

And just out of personal curiosity I'd be interested in the "facts" of the case due to ideas on charges. Thinking the only charge dc could charge u is PPW or some form of adw

cww

Jan 28, 2010
    un f'n believable, can't even have a bow and arrows. does nobody within that crap hole hunt?

good luck man

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    6D vice.....besides the lawyer advice I cant really help but was it mpd or a different agency like capital or another one?

And just out of personal curiosity I'd be interested in the "facts" of the case due to ideas on charges. Thinking the only charge dc could charge u is PPW or some form of adw

I will pm you the gist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom