• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    I don't know that I would call that a "stray" bullet. Basically a kid got shot on a playground from a shoot out down the street. They know exactly where the shots came from, so it really a stray?

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I don't know that I would call that a "stray" bullet. Basically a kid got shot on a playground from a shoot out down the street. They know exactly where the shots came from, so it really a stray?

Term stray bullet usually means a bullet not intended for the victim.

newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    SOOOOoooooo let me get this straight...

Basically Someone's mommy's little angel brought home his trash from the day and his neighbors who have shielded him from the cops stating, "he is a good kid just trying to feed his family anyway he can." didn't take the bullet that this gangbanger intended. Instead a different victim probably known by the eager guardian neighbors took it for him.

Unfortunately the person that took it for him was 7 years old and now those same guardian neighbors eagerly cry out for help and protection against crime knowing that they overlook the fact that her good neighbor is in all reality a drug dealer involved in gang activity. Truly the only thing good about this neighbor they are protecting is that he makes it very convenient to obtain illegal drugs and even takes food stamps and sexual favors as payment.

Sound about right?

Yeah. I can't help it. Everytime I hear some neighbor cry out for curbing crime and violence my gut is that they turn a blind eye to crime in their neighborhood and are ok with it or even at times turn a blind eye to protect a family member or neighbor. Until that crime breeds a tragedy which they stood by and allowed to occur because they didn't care when the crime didn't so directly affect them.

I have trouble believing in coincidence.

K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    WTF is wrong with people? I understand being mad at someone and maybe wanting to hurt them but to shoot in a play ground full of kids. I wonder if the guy that got hit in the back but ran an hid in a store was the intended target.

Please forgive me but did anyone look at the story where two kids were tatooed? Very sick people. Anyway this couple that were watching a 11 and 13 year old kids and had them tatooed. Then tried to take the tattoos off with a razor blade. The couple were indicted on a couple of charges. Sorry but everytime I click on a link If I see another link to a story I find interesting I check it out. My apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom