• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdonzi

mdonzi
    Feb 26, 2010
    pasadena
    what is a Remington 03 a3 with date 9/43 with sport stock worth these days looking at one for 300.00 nice clean gun with org sight

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Send me the contact info for seller, I need more info to make a determination.

That would be a good deal unless the barrel is shot out or some other issue.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    A sporterized 03A3 is a decent deal at $300 depending on the quality of the work. If the barreled action is still military and not modified in any way it's a good pickup for turning back to full military by obtaining an original 03A3 stock and vanguard plus metal. That would turn it into a $900 rifle if not more. If the metal has been modified leave it sporterized and enjoy it as a good field rifle.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Sorry im late to the party, 300 is fair if the gun is not modified other than a cut down stock. You can get a original stock for about 150.00

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Sorry im late to the party, 300 is fair if the gun is not modified other than a cut down stock. You can get a original stock for about 150.00

Second this if the barrel is original length and sites without other bubbawork. If its otherwise modified unless its one of a few scarce known high quality customers which is unlikely $100 to $200 for parts. A tapped receiver really tanks the value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom