• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    this kind of thinking is why family farms will dissappear from md and then all yall will have to hunt is state land. fvck md.

what about the lots my grandpap gave me 50 years ago that i have in forestry/ should i pay "back" taxes on them??

i was offered the farm once, the 14k tax bill every year is more than i can swallow. before i getstuck with that i will quit

robmints

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2011
    In most upzoning of farms, the owner has acreage worth hundreds of thousands one day, and millions the next just by changing the zoning.

Your situation is pretty typical of downzoning. Sometimes it's the only way to control growth.

I haven't been to Waldorf since Southland closed/sold the dairy plant. But please feel free to bulldoze back about 50 years.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    In most upzoning of farms, the owner has acreage worth hundreds of thousands one day, and millions the next just by changing the zoning.

Your situation is pretty typical of downzoning. Sometimes it's the only way to control growth.

I haven't been to Waldorf since Southland closed/sold the dairy plant. But please feel free to bulldoze back about 50 years.

fvck growth, i hope we have a plauge or a new disease and most everyone in md croaks, there are too many people here now, sarcasm intended.

md doesnt want farmers or watermen and will do whatever it takes to get rid of us.

funny thing is if i sell my small 15 acre lots that wont be grandfathered in to a county commissioner they will be guaranteed to be allowed to be built on and the taxes wouldnt change until it was built on. the buisness of charles county is charles county. you get what you pay for if you pay the right people.

i may well go amish and ignore all this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom