• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gremlin42

Apr 16, 2020
    variable
    Great videos - I punked out this month in the name of ammo conservation but will do the next one. Is that gonna be the same format (mostly falling steel)?

gremlin42

Apr 16, 2020
    variable
    I was the big American with a WWNC shirt. My wife's cousin was the other newbie in our squad.
    We think Vlad would be fun to hang out with. (He was the uber personable Russian with yellow glasses and wide brimmed hat)

I squadded with Vlad and friends for both of my matches, would have done so again this time, they’re good dudes. I’ve so far failed to match up mds names to the ppl I’m meeting irl for the most part.

I squadded with Vlad and friends for both of my matches, would have done so again this time, they’re good dudes. I’ve so far failed to match up mds names to the ppl I’m meeting irl for the most part.

They were all nice guys, but Vlad is clearly the life of any party. If someone can't have fun around that guy, they must be truly miserable. Hell, his optic flew off on the first stage and a smile never left his face.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Mrs. Occam’s third time out at this. Here, shooting on Stage 1. Kicking herself for an out-of-an-abundance-of-caution unnecessary mag change at this end of this run, but she was happy with the day. Wound up pretty much in the middle of the pack on the Production Pistol roster. Main achievement for the day: muscle memory is increasingly taking care of pistol/mag logistics.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Thursday Night Action Shotgun - Under the Lights

The AGC Email system is down, and so this is the only place I can get this out there.

Tomorrow night is our last Thursday night of 2020. We will be hosting an Action Shotgun event on the trap fields/under the lights. This is normally one of our more popular Thursday nights, but then again that is when we can reach out to the email subscribers.

Set up will be around 4:30-5:00 or so. We will shoot until everyone is out of ammo.

Hope to see you there.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I'll see if I can swing out for it. I was just at the range before SASP practice to see what shells will reliably cycle my upgraded M3K Freedom Edition, and it seems to be all of them!

Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    The AGC Email system is down, and so this is the only place I can get this out there.

Tomorrow night is our last Thursday night of 2020. We will be hosting an Action Shotgun event on the trap fields/under the lights. This is normally one of our more popular Thursday nights, but then again that is when we can reach out to the email subscribers.

Set up will be around 4:30-5:00 or so. We will shoot until everyone is out of ammo.

Hope to see you there.

LoL. Reading comprehension is poor today...

At the range ready to help set at 3:45... wondering where everyone was...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom