• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anotherpyr

Ultimate Member

W2D

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2015
    Escaped MD for FL
    Why rush it? They are doing to each other what the police can't do... 90% success rate at that.

If He could figure out how to get that to 100 they would just lower the crime penalties and let them kill themselves off.... but that 10% is a painful reminder... especially when kids shot.

Sounds like the gang-bangers need marksmanship training!

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    That's an important point. I vaguely remember something about a big city police chief (Chicago?, Detroit?) encouraging citizens to get ccw permits and carry to defend themselves. I wonder if this 'high encouragement' happened in certain districts/areas; if so any data like you suggest of the crime rate actually going down would be invaluable.

I'll take a quick look at John Lott's (crime researcher) latest updates and see if he is commenting on this sudden 'revelation' in Chicago.

That was in Detroit. Shortly thereafter a number of "local entrepreneurs" attained room temperature and the crime rate plummeted. Of course, accompanied by much Liberal hand wringing and pearl clutching.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Per Dana Loesch: Nearly 400 homicides in Chicago this year. First step needed is to stop judges' leniency. Former Chicago Chief Eddie Johnson spoke to the press and is livid. Federal gun prosecutions are down in Chicago (ed.: that means not a problem, right? :sarcasm: ) Judges aren't even giving the minimum. It's difficult for the police to go out and catch and re-catch the offenders. Johnson says 1,400 prohibited persons in Chicago are driving over 80% of Chicago's crime. There needs to be a judicial cleanup.

(source: Dana Loesch on Varney, FBN, 7/25)

Sound familiar?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Per Dana Loesch: Nearly 400 homicides in Chicago this year. First step needed is to stop judges' leniency. Former Chicago Chief Eddie Johnson spoke to the press and is livid. Federal gun prosecutions are down in Chicago (ed.: that means not a problem, right? :sarcasm: ) Judges aren't even giving the minimum. It's difficult for the police to go out and catch and re-catch the offenders. Johnson says 1,400 prohibited persons in Chicago are driving over 80% of Chicago's crime. There needs to be a judicial cleanup.

(source: Dana Loesch on Varney, FBN, 7/25)

Sound familiar?

I would think that once you give these offenders a firm talking to, they would understand that they should not break the law.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Who appoints these Liberal Judges?

In federal courts, where federal charges are heard, the President nominates and the Senate confirms all federal judges.

In Illinois state courts, where state charges are heard, they're elected by the voters in partisan elections (by the overwhelmingly Democratic majority). They get the judges and the justice they vote for. https://ballotpedia.org/Judicial_selection_in_Illinois

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I would think that once you give these offenders a firm talking to, they would understand that they should not break the law.

Yeah, the judge says to the offender, "I don't want to see you in my courtroom again," then turns to the clerk and whispers, "Make sure his next case is assigned to a different judge." And the offender smiles, knowingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom