• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    I in fact did get mine when I bought my camper from Camping World last fall. Looks like camping World or their parent company bought Gander. 10% everyday at store and other perks.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I in fact did get mine when I bought my camper from Camping World last fall. Looks like camping World or their parent company bought Gander. 10% everyday at store and other perks.

Yup, the owner of camping world, Marcus Lemonis, has his own tv show on CNBC called "The Profit." He bought Gander Mountain early last year and the stories I've read say only around 50% or less of the stores will reopen as Gander Outdoors.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Ditto! Dang it.

Echo6mike, going mobile...
    Don't fret. As MPDC4511 noted upthread, much of the site was picked clean of the popular ammo and now there's uncertainty about how many of the first day orders will be fulfilled (as well as a membership requirement for the new coupon discussed later in the thread).

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Is this a spin off or reorganization of Gander mtn???

Gander mountain was bought at auction by camping world. Another company bought all the gander mountain inventory and liquidated it last year. What I've heard Is that around half of the gander mountain stores Wil reopen as gander outdoors. So I guess you could call it a spinoff since it is owned by a different entity. It's not a rebranding by the same ownership after the bankruptcy. The entire business was sold.

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    Gander mountain was bought at auction by camping world. Another company bought all the gander mountain inventory and liquidated it last year. What I've heard Is that around half of the gander mountain stores Wil reopen as gander outdoors. So I guess you could call it a spinoff since it is owned by a different entity. It's not a rebranding by the same ownership after the bankruptcy. The entire business was sold.

Interesting... the old Gander when they opened a new store they really made a gayla event out of it. Paid geese callers and the like. A LOT of used guns, not necessarily cheap but a lot of them. Interesting if they do that again, not sure free ammo giveaways is smart but we'll see.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I got a back-order for 200 of the CPHP .22 using goodsam.

No notice of the club membership requirement, and the pending charge shows on my CC.

I will either get the ammo, or I won't.

As for membership in that RV club, I would like to have seen Montana.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    I suppose we will all have to wait and see what happens. If my two orders go through it will be a hell of a deal on the items I bought.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I got a back-order for 200 of the CPHP .22 using goodsam.

No notice of the club membership requirement, and the pending charge shows on my CC.

I will either get the ammo, or I won't.

As for membership in that RV club, I would like to have seen Montana.

“I would like to have seen Montana” - The Hunt for Red October.

I'm just waiting for all the butthurt when the deluge of cancelled orders hits :lol2:

Yup, I can remember many a good deal with a confirmation number and sometimes even a shipping "label" being sent only to receive a cancellation notice shortly thereafter. I'm not saying they'll all get cancelled, but it wouldn't surprise me if some do.

My 1st order shipped. Holding my breath on the 2nd, lol

:shocked:

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    Out of my many orders, the only email I received was one of the backorders that I placed. Nothings being shipped yet nor cancellation emails. Charges are pending on my credit cards.

Companies now aday are playing too much lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom