• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    I have one of these G27s i have owned since the 90s. Says 40 SW on the slide ( instead of .40) and between finger groves is smooth...no glock stippling. Does this gun have any collector value or is it just an older glock wit less value than a new one. I pulled it out of the safe and have been carrying it and was thinking of cerakoting it.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I love Glock's more than most. If it ain't a Gen 1 it likely has little collector value but it's a great gun. I collect Gen 2's but I am likely a rarity in that respect.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    I love Glock's more than most. If it ain't a Gen 1 it likely has little collector value but it's a great gun. I collect Gen 2's but I am likely a rarity in that respect.
    Thanks formthe responses. Any thoughts on dropping a 33 factory barrel into one of these early 27s. I have not read anything wrong with doing his, but on one of the forums read okay to do so with gen 3+. I have shot 9mm okay thru this with a Lone Wolf barrel.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Thanks formthe responses. Any thoughts on dropping a 33 factory barrel into one of these early 27s. I have not read anything wrong with doing his, but on one of the forums read okay to do so with gen 3+. I have shot 9mm okay thru this with a Lone Wolf barrel.

I could be talked out of a G33 W/ clipdraw box and paperwork 3 mags and some ammo :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom