• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    Posting for those that use this. DSG in Christiana has it on clearance for $5.38 / 50. I've always seen it for $8-$10. Good price if you use it. Enjoy.

10/22 TD wood sticks $269
    10/22 wood stock $199.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    The manager saw me looking at them and said, "please buy some." They sent me so much of this and we don't sell much here so I put it on clearance. So, maybe it is just that store like you said. He had 44 mag on clearance as well but I missed the price.

I went back in and bought 10 boxes. I remembered that bullet shape did well in my Kidd setup suppressed.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    I’ve seen Eley 22 at the DSG in Gaithersburg but I haven’t been there in awhile. Maybe I’ll have to stop by tomorrow.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    Here is how it showed at register. Maybe you can search one of those sites for inventory or call to check other stores.

6a64a402b24d53e92e03a190a96c6676.jpg

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Westminster Dick's still has this on sale, though the price on the shelf doesn't reflect it. I got another 6 boxes today with my $10 coupon & was pleasantly surprised when it came up discounted.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    DSG in Christiana has the Remington subsonic 100 packs in the plastic container on clearance for $6.38. From what I recall they have what looks like the same bullet and coating as the Eley but weren't as consistent when I tried them. Still did good though.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    I stopped in after watching 12 Strong to get another 500 since I shot a bunch of what I got the first time. Gentlemen at the counter was very helpful both times. He said, "I bet I could get my manager to drop the price even further if you bought the last of this Eley." I was curious what he would say. So, my brother and I bought the rest for $4 a box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom