• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noddaz

bonehead
    Jan 9, 2014
    Arnold
    That was a fun thing to watch

Thank you for posting the link.

It is interesting watching the operating rod push the finger out of the way.

noddaz

Last edited:

Tom Veatch

Dec 6, 2015
    Wichita, KS
    That's a question answered.

First time I've seen those video clips, thanks for posting. Very interesting! And answers a question that's puzzled me.

I've noticed a small ding on each of my fired brass. Now I understand where it comes from. It's where the case contacts the sight bridge or op rod during the ejection.

Anybody know where M1 serial 1109747 is hiding? That's the one I was issued in USMC boot camp and carried until they took it away from me and gave me an M14. I looked up the serial number and noticed that it was manufactured the same month and year as my birth date. My rifle and I were almost the exact same age.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    First time I've seen those video clips, thanks for posting. Very interesting! And answers a question that's puzzled me.

I've noticed a small ding on each of my fired brass. Now I understand where it comes from. It's where the case contacts the sight bridge or op rod during the ejection.

Anybody know where M1 serial 1109747 is hiding? That's the one I was issued in USMC boot camp and carried until they took it away from me and gave me an M14. I looked up the serial number and noticed that it was manufactured the same month and year as my birth date. My rifle and I were almost the exact same age.

Check with the CMP.

See this thread for more information:
    https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=224687

awhite

Oct 30, 2013
    M1

Thats alsome to watch, never realized the m1 was faster than the ar. Cool stuff, great post

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom