• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • psuMickey

Mar 19, 2018
    Hi - hoping someone can give some suggestions.

So I applied for the W&C permit after doing the training and BG check/fingerprints, etc. Read over the entire app and it only said I need proof of the business and a letter from the business stating it was necessary and authorized for me.

Did the interview and wasn't asked for anything other than schedule c to prove the business. 2 months later I get a denied letter from MSP stating that I "applied as part of a business but was not employee by the business." When I called MSP and talked to the officer that processed the app I was only told that "anyone can ask uncle Johnny for a letter but that doesn't mean you are employee, if you had some pay stubs that might have been better proof" - so my situation is that we have a small business and I don't take payment from the business since its not necessary.

Any advice that I should bring or discuss when I go to the informal interview in Pikesville and the board meeting in Crownsville? I'm assuming this is at least 2-4 months in the future.

thanks

psuMickey

Mar 19, 2018
    It was a schedule C for my wife any I since we file jointly. Its largely a business that she provides services for and I assist part time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom