• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    Ordering another OWB and IWB from these guys and always wait til their BF sale

Attachments

• 8E9B99A7-4A7C-4C66-BB72-C17F6F7CA392.jpg
      8E9B99A7-4A7C-4C66-BB72-C17F6F7CA392.jpg
      68.7 KB · Views: 489

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    SKD Tactical is also having a pretty good sale:
    https://www.skdtac.com/

The selection is a bit random, but if it's something you needed, the prices are damned good. Picked up a triple X2R taco shingle for like $80. Shipping is $5 flat, too.

I don't know if anyone brought up Grey Ghost Gear is also having a smaller sale:
    https://greyghostgear.com/search?q=grey+tuesday

There's a few decent bits in there, but IMHO, star of the show is the MPC for < $65 shipped. That's a great price for a high quality plate carrier not made in China.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I'll put an order in at $1451

Nice, let’s hope it hits that soon! I have to wait a few days for my transfer to clear my Vanguard account so we’ll see what happens in the meantime.

I make my ROTh contribution in January, if AMZN is under $1500 at that time I’m spending it all on that.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    any decent deals on a quality .22lr threaded bolt action
    The CZ 455 Varmint with 17-inch threaded barrels for 22LR and 17HMR at Kentucky Gun posted upthread. Initially part of a SilencerCo package.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Nice, let’s hope it hits that soon! I have to wait a few days for my transfer to clear my Vanguard account so we’ll see what happens in the meantime.

I make my ROTh contribution in January, if AMZN is under $1500 at that time I’m spending it all on that.

Lots of other good deals at the moment without the exorbitant price. JNJ just dropped $6. VZ is still low compared to recent highs. RDS.B is rising but still cheap and is good as dividend stock.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Lots of other good deals at the moment without the exorbitant price. JNJ just dropped $6. VZ is still low compared to recent highs. RDS.B is rising but still cheap and is good as dividend stock.

I’m mostly a Vanguard index fund person and I don’t normally fool around with individual stocks, but Amazon has been very good to me so I don’t mind dabbling a little in that one. I’m out of the loop with respect to most other companies.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    any decent deals on a quality .22lr threaded bolt action

You should be able to find a threaded Ruger American Rimfire for $300 or less pretty easily. They are *great* rifles for the money.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Solid deal from a reputable vendor on an Eotech 512. Little frustrated they charge tax but that's the coming future for us. Still good for $340 out the door shipped. Haven't seen that in a while. Still thinking I should have ordered two. I may if they don't sell out and I don't see anything better. Generally prefer the 5/17/518 as its got a better mount but at this price it will work on my lightweight build.

https://www.aimsurplus.com/product....ech+512+Holographic+Weapon+Sight&groupid=8045

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Just saw that Magpul has their Tejas gun belts marked down a good bit.
    I love mine!! I'd pick up another but I do not see this thing ever wearing out.

I’m mostly a Vanguard index fund person and I don’t normally fool around with individual stocks, but Amazon has been very good to me so I don’t mind dabbling a little in that one. I’m out of the loop with respect to most other companies.
    Funny how Soros was able to dump his FB & NFLX right before the drop. FNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom