• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kidcadet1996

Jan 5, 2015
    Waldorf MD
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Dominick "Dom" and I am brand new to this forum. I am born and raised in Southern Maryland and love spending my time outdoors, usually hunting or fishing.
    I've just recently grown interested in shooting and collecting firearms. Since I'm only 18 I am limited in the weapons I can purchase, but I am active duty military (Coast Guard Academy) so I don't need an HQL.
    As of right now the guns I own are primarily used for killing deer (slug guns, muzzleloaders, etc). I have a Mossberg 500 20 ga and a CVA Optima V2 muzzleloader that put deer down.
    I recently purchased a Mil-Surp Mosin Nagant to start off my collection, something cheap and fun to shoot.
    Well, thanks for reading. I hope every one has a blessed 2015! :patriot:

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Go Bears!!!

Welcome from the Smokeys. Enjoy your stay.

CGA is a great school. Make the most of the gift you've earned/been given. You can and should get a great education there. Tell CAPT Lopes Coby said hi.

Meanwhile, get back to work! Next chance you get, hit the Intro section as suggested.

Semper Paratus.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Go Bears!!!

Welcome from the Smokeys. Enjoy your stay.

CGA is a great school. Make the most of the gift you've earned/been given. You can and should get a great education there. Tell CAPT Lopes Coby said hi.

Meanwhile, get back to work! Next chance you get, hit the Intro section as suggested.

Semper Paratus.

And there you are... in the hill country...

:lol2:

I really wanted my sons to go CGA. Seemed to be a perfect balance of education and service for the "rest of us". Shoot... If I'd known about it when I was that age, I might have gone that route.

But, dads only have so much sway at that point.

;)

At least Navy enlisted was an option for them!!

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Fricken Puddle Pirates... He's lucky that the CW03 taught us to always be nice to new cadidiots. I'll move this to introductions.

Welcome aboard new guy.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Please consider donating to the legal defense fund to support the UNITED CHALLENGE OF THE MARYLAND FIREARMS BAN[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Howdy. Join the fight.

www.marylandshallissue.org

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    And there you are... in the hill country...

:lol2:

I really wanted my sons to go CGA. Seemed to be a perfect balance of education and service for the "rest of us". Shoot... If I'd known about it when I was that age, I might have gone that route.

But, dads only have so much sway at that point.

;)

At least Navy enlisted was an option for them!!
    ....with a liking for the sea and it's lore...

Don't forget happy in the hills. Look at waterfront prices, taxes, insurance and WX patterns over the past couple of decades.

The hills are good. I can visit the beach anytime. I wouldn't step foot on a cruise ship for all the tea in China. Rank amateurs...once you work with professionals, you never intentionally put your life in the hands of bozos.

Back to the OP. Coast Guard for e'r! Give Hopley my regards.

kidcadet1996

Jan 5, 2015
    Waldorf MD
    ....with a liking for the sea and it's lore...

Don't forget happy in the hills. Look at waterfront prices, taxes, insurance and WX patterns over the past couple of decades.

The hills are good. I can visit the beach anytime. I wouldn't step foot on a cruise ship for all the tea in China. Rank amateurs...once you work with professionals, you never intentionally put your life in the hands of bozos.

Back to the OP. Coast Guard for e'r! Give Hopley my regards.

Haha, sounds like you've been here before? And Hopley says Hello.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom