• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I have one..when I chamber a round and then extract it manually it works like a champ..when cycling during actual firing it' will cycle properly once ..maybe..but usually it won't pull the spent shell from the chamber.

I have read that extractor wear on this model is common and I believe that's the issue here..

Now, I just need to know if it's something I can do myself or is it more a challenge for an experienced smith and if so, who is the best guy or girl for the job? Central MD..

Cryptotek1

May 1, 2017
    Changed mine out very easily on a M3000. Runs flawlessly now with any load. Change out the extractor spring as well. I think I could have gotten away with just changing out the spring. Oh and to be clear, use the benelli spring/extractor. It only takes a couple minutes to do once the trigger assembly is removed. I watched a youtube video for a step by step.

Cryptotek1

May 1, 2017
    No problem, I should have mentioned you might want to consider the hammer spring as well. Makes the bolt cycle easier and lightens the trigger pull. It's not a must, but I like the upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom