• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    And there my friend I think you have hit upon exactly why this movement is being so well funded and pushed by the left. As much as they loathe private gun ownership, it's about much more than that. It's about drawing youth into the entire Bolshevik culture and belief system. Complete with travel away from home and that annoying parental influence.

A regular 21st Century Woodstock. Well, almost. OK, not quite.

But, the '60's anti-Vietnam War generation gets to re-live a little of the past and further advance its own indoctrination, and the modern, active Marxist movement advances its cause. This book was written awhile ago. They're just playing it out in another setting with a couple of twists. The Long March inspires to this day.

And the last thing they need is a bunch of armed patriots standing in their way. Ask everyone from Mao to Maduro.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    And there my friend I think you have hit upon exactly why this movement is being so well funded and pushed by the left. As much as they loathe private gun ownership, it's about much more than that. It's about drawing youth into the entire Bolshevik culture and belief system. Complete with travel away from home and that annoying parental influence.

If anyone has any doubt that this wasn't Bloomberg scripted theater, here is a link to a page of their web site that directs just about every inquiry to every town's website.
    :sad20: & :mad54:

https://marchforourlives.com/faq/

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    While I don't really hope liberals are killed by the illegal aliens they so vigorously welcome,

Who the hell I am I kidding, sure I do.

I love it when Karma is an ironic bitch!

Tell them to post a sign with this on their front lawns to welcome and show support for undocumented guest workers!

ESTA CASA NO TIENE ARMAS DE FUEGO!

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Tell them to post a sign with this on their front lawns to welcome and show support for undocumented guest workers!

ESTA CASA NO TIENE ARMAS DE FUEGO!

I see it.

No Guns! Criminals and Terrorists Welcome!

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    No reason other than it's funny:

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I will be going out Tuesday to hopefully pick one up. Depending on how my finances look, I may order a second.

Hate to quote myself, but since I got an unexpected check in the mail today, I went ahead and ordered a pistol for myself from one of our fine IPs. Nothing really special, just a Heritage Rough Rider in .22 but I am looking forward to it. Who knows? They way the Antis are acting, that may be the only one of my guns that they think I should have.

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    YuElPkF.jpg

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    What that should read is, " I want someone else's son or daughter to come and take your guns because I'm a fvcking ***** and don't want to get shot in the face"

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md

I had an ignorant **** from a company supplying a large order of materials to us on a purchase order ask me why I would be advertising for the nra on my hat. I asked her did she actually know what the nra was , she didn’t. I explained to her it’s an organization made up of millions is Americans and that I was a life member. She had no idea but continued to bitch so I told her to go fvck herself and cancel my order, now I have to find 300k worth of specialty stuff by April 18th. But I would rather do that than deal with ignorant anti ****s.

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    What that should read is, " I want someone else's son or daughter to come and take your guns because I'm a fvcking ***** and don't want to get shot in the face"

I'm almost certain it says that on the other side of the sign. :)

brownspotz

Ultimate Member
    Oct 22, 2013
    At BWI. I saw my first tail between the legs protester complete with the pink shirt lol. Stomp yer feet all you won't it won't change anything!

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    And this one on the Telly saying “I am speaking on behalf of all black women affected by gun violence”. WTF? She’s an 11 year old. How about some credible speakers...real survivors and not just classmates. But, I guess like I stated before, the term survivor is the new “participation” trophy name if you attended the same school.

Attachments

• 7206A6F4-7111-4C3C-BF2F-992E6A2C7184.jpg
      7206A6F4-7111-4C3C-BF2F-992E6A2C7184.jpg
      49.8 KB · Views: 513
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981