• Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Yes , ammo cans of all sizes are here .

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Just left. Decent show. Not much that I needed. Found the nicest Czech VZ.24 I’ve ever seen. Couldn’t put it down. Taking a trip to Appalachian Brewing for lunch on the way home.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    Just left an hour ago. Bunch of glock polymer 80's left.
    Met the guys from South Carrol Sporting Goods and upgraded a glock magazine. Nice folks. Hope to make my next purchase from them.

Tanner22

Jan 9, 2021
    Taylorsville
    Went this afternoon by accident. Son in laws looking for a Ruger 10/22 for the grandkids. We hit Gettysburg Trading post at opening. They only had the take down models. We went over to the show hoping to see one on a table, no luck. Bought a few ammo cans and wife scored a jar of spicy salsa. Lots of parts, ammo and older rifles. Masks were optional. Nice show considering the times we're in.

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    Went to kill an hour or so while pup Bucky was getting groomed. Left with nothing but was surprised that it was a better show than I imagined it would be. The only two things that interested me were a 1900 Luger in good condition @ $2100 and a Pattern 14 Eddystone @ $425. Most of my fun money gone for the immediate future so there was not threat of me walking out with anything of note.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    I stopped by a few tables and 22lr was 20cpr (lowest I saw)..... so I assume you can use that as a scale.

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Went to kill an hour or so while pup Bucky was getting groomed. Left with nothing but was surprised that it was a better show than I imagined it would be. The only two things that interested me were a 1900 Luger in good condition @ $2100 and a Pattern 14 Eddystone @ $425. Most of my fun money gone for the immediate future so there was not threat of me walking out with anything of note.

Wasn’t that P14 a DP rifle? At least if it’s the same one I’m thinking of. At the table with the Liberator pistols.

Tried calling you but ended up leaving the show at like 12:15

tigmaned

Feb 25, 2007
    Crofton
    we had more fun after gun show.. headed up to battlefield and then had couple beers and lunch at the The Pub in Gettysburg.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Went this afternoon by accident. Son in laws looking for a Ruger 10/22 for the grandkids. We hit Gettysburg Trading post at opening. They only had the take down models. We went over to the show hoping to see one on a table, no luck. Bought a few ammo cans and wife scored a jar of spicy salsa. Lots of parts, ammo and older rifles. Masks were optional. Nice show considering the times we're in.

There was at least one 10/22 on a table at the show. I saw one, blued, threaded barrel, brownish stock, not a takedown. Far right from the door near the front, back side of first or second row of tables.

tcc722

Jul 3, 2010
    PA
    Not Gettysburg related but did anyone go to the opening of Hanover Custom firearms today? Had to work and missed the grand opening.

How did you even hear about it? I don't see any mention on pafoa or mdshooters. I drive by there all the time and never even noticed.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I only made brief foray into main area . But the few ammo prices I glanced in passing were stabilized " new normal " .

Ironically , bought a stack of cheap knives, but the seller apparently wanted to move out his stock , and they were Stupid Cheap , cheap enough for me to practice different sharpening techniques , then give away w/o second thought . And an inexpensive automatic .

Everyone has different tastes , but I was very pleased to get Colt 20rd aluminum mags .

And the turnout of attendees was decent , but less than the elbow to elbow sardines of the previous couple of shows .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom