• ...and so much more!
  • K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Nice caboose on the Antifa chick...

DJVQDBKV4AAvjnA.jpg

I'd like to spread her Marxist-Leninist ideals.

MULE-JK

Stiff Member
    Sep 7, 2013
    Mt. Airy
    Me too. It doesn't take AI. I'm also not sure how much it matters. There are a lot of over-educated idiots who can communicate well but can't analyze or think straight (think ,"Hollywood,"), and a great many intelligent people who are mis-educated, indoctrinated, dogmatists and ideologues (think, "Obama").

They are idiots that don't understand that there are evil people that choose to be evil, because they enjoy being evil and there are criminals that enoy being criminals and even if they are given a choice to be well to do citizens they will choose to be criminals. They think everyone wants to be civil and contribute to society, they just need the opportunity to "better themselves". They are idiots living in the world seen through rose colored glasses.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    They'd shit if they actually came under fire from some experienced shooters.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Nice caboose on the Antifa chick...

DJVQDBKV4AAvjnA.jpg

It's antifa....joke's on you guys, that's a transitioned dude.(I say with absolutely no evidence to support this statement....but it's not outside the realm of reality).

This does prove one thing, lefties are seeing the need for a 2a. Since trump's been elected, I have had a LOT of lefty friends come to me about gun advice. It's been hilarious to see them freak out at how difficult it is for a law-abiding citizen in md to get a gun for defense. From a purely 2a standpoint, the recent political and social developments have handed us a nice opportunity to remove some infringements(until the first protest mag-dump that turns our current cold civil war hot).

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Rough complication of where it is illegal to wear masks in the US in public (with Halloween exclusions) or specifically during protest ... doesn't mention laws in DC ...

Is It Illegal to Wear Masks at a Protest? It Depends on the Place https://nyti.ms/2pkUaNR

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Y'all realize that we're on the public part of the site. Not suggesting anyone change posts, but just an FYI in case your kids are occasional readers.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Y'all realize that we're on the public part of the site. Not suggesting anyone change posts, but just an FYI in case your kids are occasional readers.

Uh oh, might be time to have that awkward talk with kids about -- armed communists wearing masks. :innocent0 :)

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    It's antifa....joke's on you guys, that's a transitioned dude.(I say with absolutely no evidence to support this statement....but it's not outside the realm of reality).

This does prove one thing, lefties are seeing the need for a 2a. Since trump's been elected, I have had a LOT of lefty friends come to me about gun advice. It's been hilarious to see them freak out at how difficult it is for a law-abiding citizen in md to get a gun for defense. From a purely 2a standpoint, the recent political and social developments have handed us a nice opportunity to remove some infringements(until the first protest mag-dump that turns our current cold civil war hot).

I hope you're telling them all about the Red Ryder lever action. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom