• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    AR-15 Style Shotgun by Panzer Arms , The AR 12 Shotgun is a semi automatic mag fed shotgun with AR15 Style ergonomics. Flat top upper with removable carry handle & sights allow the easy installation of optics .Front forearm is rugged and allows the installation of accessories if you desire. Removable magazines are available in 5 & 10 round capacity's. This Tactical Shotguns is affordably priced for those looking for a magazine fed home defense / sporting gun.

ar%20twelve%20shotgun-3.jpg

ar%20twelve%20panzer%20arms-5.jpg

ar%20twelve%20panzer%20arms.jpg

ar%20twelve%20panzer%20arms-8.jpg

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    It looks like there is no last shot hold open mechanism from the videos, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker for the price.

Q

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Pretty cool but I wish the lower was aluminum instead of polymer. Does it take an AR15 trigger group?

Sirex