• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Absolutely scary as hell. Good presence of mind to tape the altercation.

Would the guy actually be able to testify as a witness at his own trial? That seems like a huge conflict of interest?

Steel Hunter

Nov 10, 2019
    I keep meaning to get dash cameras , here is another reminder

Remind me to make enough money to buy a Model S so I have multiple camera angles at all times. :lol2:

This is yet another example of unhinged leftists violating laws to try and promote their own failed agenda.

Absolutely scary as hell. Good presence of mind to tape the altercation.

Would the guy actually be able to testify as a witness at his own trial? That seems like a huge conflict of interest?

I hope he does testify so that a judge can ask him if he truly believed what he wrote, answers yes, then the judge can declare him mentally unfit for duty as a social worker. That would be karma.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    He kinda looks like the guy the Patriot Picket had problems with in Annapolis. He assaulted two of our Patriots. May not be him, but someone may recognize his name. Wish I could find the picture of guy that was in Annapolis.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
      unnamed.jpg
      15.8 KB · Views: 640

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    I wish people like him would take a long walk of a short pier. These are the type of crazy you wish you could commit to an institution, but can't.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Sad that these people are allowed to force their views on others with no consequences to the false claims they put out in the name of their cause. In their mind, the end justify the means.

Q

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Bankrupt the SOB in the court system. Go after the neighborhood co-conspirators. Splash it all over whatever media will carry it.

Actually, sounds like that's what he's doing.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Bankrupt the SOB in the court system. Go after the neighborhood co-conspirators. Splash it all over whatever media will carry it.

Actually, sounds like that's what he's doing.

I hope he wins BIG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Where is the Go Fund Me page?

I am in!

This is a story straight out of a book that i am currently reading, "When They Come For You" by David Kirby. I do not agree with all of the authors politics but the stories of over reach are almost unfathomable, no matter where you stand in the political spectrum. After I read the forward and he had decided not to include any stories about guns due to the fact that he could not find any, I thought, jeeeez.... you just did not decide to look for any. He also admits to not being a fan of guns. We got off on the wrong foot. The book is still a good read though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom