• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • granola

Oct 17, 2019
    Would it be better to ignore and not engage with these people when they approach you? They can't be convinced to change their viewpoint on the issues so why bother talking to them? Better to fight them with your votes? I know its not so easy when someone is directly attacking you like this to just walk away. Hell, I don't know that I would have, but it didn't do 'Sam' any good to interact with that guy... like they said if that situation happens after the Red Flag law goes into effect, then you could be SOL...

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    Would it be better to ignore and not engage with these people when they approach you? They can't be convinced to change their viewpoint on the issues so why bother talking to them? Better to fight them with your votes? I know its not so easy when someone is directly attacking you like this to just walk away. Hell, I don't know that I would have, but it didn't do 'Sam' any good to interact with that guy... like they said if that situation happens after the Red Flag law goes into effect, then you could be SOL...

For the truly unhinged, do not engage. It’s not worth your time/sanity. Nothing good will come from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BrianS

Apr 26, 2010
    For the truly unhinged, do not engage. It’s not worth your time/sanity. Nothing good will come from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This. I've gone a step further over the years and applied this same philosophy to anyone showing signs of leftism including extended family. I have no time for it and quite frankly they disgust me.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    There should be accompanying legislation that provides a means of resolution as quick as the flag is raised when the petitioners and issuing authority petitions has been legitimately refuted with supporting evidence.
    And then a flow chart indicating immediate award structure to the respondent for the degree of obstruction/harm that has been incurred as deemed appropriate from the respondents peers.
    Fast tracked and eye for an eye-tooth for a tooth.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    And then a flow chart indicating immediate award structure to the respondent for the degree of obstruction/harm that has been incurred as deemed appropriate from the respondents peers.
    Fast tracked and eye for an eye-tooth for a tooth.

What is the appropriate award structure for attempted murder, kidnapping, theft of property, denial of Constitutional rights, and loss of reputation?

IMHO anyone who puts forth a red flag petition under false pretenses should be immediately arrested, with no bail, and upon conviction be given the death penalty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom