• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Sounds like 4-6 guys on a mission. 4+ black-dressed, masked guys with guns ambushed a 19-year old guy, forced him into his car and made him take them to his home. On entering, they encountered a 47-year old guy walking out of his bedroom. Shot him multiple times, stole property, left.

Cops saved the 47-year-old's life, and EMTs got both victims to the hospital.

MoCoPoPo looking for tips. Hard to imagine a crew of 4 to 6 guys doing crap like that being able to maintain silence. They sound like great guys.

http://www.mymcpnews.com/2019/06/06/detectives-investigate-home-invasion-robbery-in-aspen-hill

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    and I drove through a shooting in Germantown today--- well a minute after. At the top of my cul-de-sac. At Wisteria in front of McAuliffe elementary. They caught one of the dindunuffins. effn assholes. Not much on it. I walked past the smaller SUV with an older white guy in it. He may be the victim? Not hurt. I was passing the post office on my way home and like 14 cop cars blew past me. They were turning down all the streets behind the Outback. There were 6 or so in front of the school.

SMH. And we cannot protect ourselves? I pulled into the middle between the yellow turn lines and asked one of the cops in his car if I needed to do something with my family. Like hint hint what happened and should I be concerned. He replied in a dickish tone that nope the best place to be is right here. Yeah right. Looks like he was doing a ton sitting in his car. SMH. Not cop bashing but his tone made me think he wears a tie to keep the foreskin pulled back from going over his head.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Yes, it does occasionally happen for random drunk/ stoned/ stupid idiot to spontaneously try to crash into random home for nefarious intents . But 4-6 people this organized have somthing specific they're after .

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Did I read it right that they just shot the guy up pretty much on sight?

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Did I read it right that they just shot the guy up pretty much on sight?

That's what it sounds like. He came out of his bedroom to see what was what, and they burned him down, just like that. Then rummaged around, took stuff, and left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom