• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    I was reading up on Florida Firearm laws as they are a bit different then Maryland. I did find they do have a few that are more restrictive then Maryland hard to believe.

Florida prohibits the manufacture, sale or delivery “dragon’s breath” shotgun shell, bolo shell, or flechette shell or the possession of a dragon’s breath shotgun shell, bolo shell, or flechette shell with knowledge of its capabilities loaded in any firearm. :sad20:

I guess I may have to a place a shoot off a dozen or so 12 gage rounds or put a WTS/WTT post for 00/Slug rounds. :cool:

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    If caught loaded just claim to have no "knowledge of their capabilities".

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    I don't think I forgot or had no knowledge is going to fly, I'm not a Politician, not a Lawyer, not a Democrat or have the last name Clinton! :innocent0

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    That's your only gripe? No dragons breath, bolo shell, or flechette shells? Dude, it's Florida - have a beer and some fresh fish on the water and be happy. Way more to worry about IMO.

Where in FL are you moving?

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I'd like to know how they prove you loaded them "with knowledge" unless they do a Vulcan mind meld on you.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    That's your only gripe? No dragons breath, bolo shell, or flechette shells? Dude, it's Florida - have a beer and some fresh fish on the water and be happy. Way more to worry about IMO.

wild hogs in FL too...dont forget them..also many guns restricted in MD are available in FL;)

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast

No gripe the post was a bit of a joke with all the B.S. restrictions Maryland puts on firearms all Florida restricts is a few odd-ball Exotic Shoot gun rounds and Armor piecing Handgun rounds. I’m counting the days until I leave. :rolleyes:

BTW I’ll be on the East Side of Florida South of Melbourne.

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    No gripe the post was a bit of a joke with all the B.S. restrictions Maryland puts on firearms all Florida restricts is a few odd-ball Exotic Shoot gun rounds and Armor piecing Handgun rounds. I’m counting the days until I leave. :rolleyes:

BTW I’ll be on the East Side of Florida South of Melbourne.
    Cool man, enjoy. My father lives in Vero Beach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom