• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Sittin on my desk as I type this. It will be taking a trip to the Handgun Roster next week.

Attachments

• IMG_0995.jpg
      IMG_0995.jpg
      118.1 KB · Views: 5,464

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Those liars. I was just in a shop yesterday that said they wouldn't be available to dealers for a few months:rolleyes:

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Those liars. I was just in a shop yesterday that said they wouldn't be available to dealers for a few months:rolleyes:

They might not be lying. CZ fast tracked this one to me so I can start the process with the Handgun Roster. I don't know when I'll see more.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    They might not be lying. CZ fast tracked this one to me so I can start the process with the Handgun Roster. I don't know when I'll see more.
    I would say less of a liar, and more of a clueless pimple faced teenager, lol. But they're also one of the yuuugest online retailers.

Dammit. I was hoping you had 2 :deal:

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County

Impressive. Rings true. Some of the T&E Youtube reviewers have only had them for a few weeks more (and not always final production models).

MocoJed

Nov 16, 2015
    Loco Moco
    Eagerly anticipating...

Also, if possible, when it is in stock, can you get some mags in stock, or put together some sort of package deal (like pistol + 3 extra mags)? I am sure the mags are going to be hard to come by, particularly for us here currently oppressed in the "free state".

gooder

Aug 26, 2011
    Eagerly anticipating...

Also, if possible, when it is in stock, can you get some mags in stock, or put together some sort of package deal (like pistol + 3 extra mags)? I am sure the mags are going to be hard to come by, particularly for us here currently oppressed in the "free state".

I second this idea!

@2A - Nice to see that it didn't take too long for this new pistola to make it to our neck of the woods. How long does it typically take to get on the roster?

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    With Mark's permission here are a couple pictures of the FDE version. The black version will be available first. They fit in Glock 19 holsters which is great.

Attachments

• P10.jpg
      P10.jpg
      49.3 KB · Views: 1,567
    • P10 2.jpg
      P10 2.jpg
      55.3 KB · Views: 1,496

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members