• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    This thing was all the rage 3 or 4 SHOT shows ago. Seems that it's back and slated for dealers in a month or so. The full details on the gun should be out this weekend during the NRA Annual Meetings. But for now we have this, initial configuration will be a pistol, the UMP45 mag compatibility is obvious and proprietary rail interface. MSRP $2995.........

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    This thing was all the rage 3 or 4 SHOT shows ago. Seems that it's back and slated for dealers in a month or so. The full details on the gun should be out this weekend during the NRA Annual Meetings. But for now we have this, initial configuration will be a pistol, the UMP45 mag compatibility is obvious and proprietary rail interface. MSRP $2995.........

I won't be the only one to say ,"f**k that's expensive!"
    It is purty.

TheRealJimDavis

Jan 28, 2013
    The Burnie
    Oh, that is soooooo freaking cool. And I love LWRC..., but given that I still haven’t found the $1700 I need to shell out for an MPX, that puppy is gonna be on a long long back burner waitlist.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I can buy a sweet B&T with a nice optic for that much and still have enough left over for a suppressor.

trailtoy

GOA, MSI, NRA
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2013
    St. Marys
    What took so long? And yes it's a beauty, but $3k is a bit much.

Just looked at their site. They are calling it a 'sub machine gun', so I guess $3k aint so bad.

Omega21

Nov 27, 2010
    Traveling MD
    I don't see any of these for sale anywhere incl GunBroker... Maybe $3K is MSRP, but I don't see them selling for that. You can get a UMP Conversion for $3Kish

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    I have always drooled over the UMP platform.

I did too. (Was even looking for a USC to convert for a long time.) I've heard shooting the UMP described as putting a brick in a shoebox and shaking it about. Had a chance to shoot one full auto at a MDTCA event last year and the description is fair. Completely killed my desire for one.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    had to have me a usc. was an impulse birthday buy. but it was just clunky with an awful trigger, even after i sent it back to hk to improve it, so i sold it.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    The USC is direct blowback, right? If I wanted a .45 carbine, I'd get the CMMG guard. Radial delayed blowback is nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom