• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    I went to my local gun store yesterday to pick up an 8 lb jug of AR Comp and walked out with this:

20150621_155306_zpsdqu6v4dx.jpg

Never been a huge HK fan (or striker guns, for that matter), but this is a great gun. Fully ambidextrous, 15+1, decent trigger, and the price was good, too (for an HK.) The fit and finish are really, really good. Surprisingly nice for a gun at this price point.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    VP9 is my top pick for a 9mm 'can do most everything' guns. I love this gun, just can't justify getting one. I'll compare it to the F35, it can fulfill the role of a number of others, and do most everything better, but if your military already has F18, F15, F16, and F22, can you really justify keeping them and adding a F35? I think the F35 is best suited for a military that has no existing aircraft, but want to fully invest, or for the military that is willing to retire part of their fleet and transition to the F35, and adopt its logistics.

Maybe if there is a compact version (similar to the G26 but better), I will reassess.

BlueMule

Jan 28, 2009
    P30 is a great gun, I own a 9mm and a .40. Now I'm nterested in the VP9, but don't think it's frugal to buy another HK so similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom