-Nickle Boron BCG
    -One Piece Gas Ring
    -KNS Firing Pin Retaining Pin
    -KNS Pins
    -3 Extractor ORings
    -Frog Lube
    -1/4" drill bit

Here is how you improve the upper to ANTIFA Milspec:

-Stamp HBAR on Barrel with Stamp Set and Sledge Hammer. If you dent the bore, it's ok. It improves accuracy.
    -Loosen the Gas Key Bolts 1/4 turn. Is allows upper flatulence to help create an air cushion around the Carrier.
    -Install 3 orings on the extractor. No tools allowed.
    -Crimp the Gas Tube with vise grips in 3 places. This is called the Uranus modification.
    -Install One Piece Gas Ring, Titanium Firing Pin, and Firing Pin Retaining Pin. They are awesome!
    -Drill the gas port to .250. you need more gas after the Uranus mod.
    -Fill the entire upper with frog lube. It pairs well with BO and patchouli.
    -Cut your Buffer Spring in half. Now you have 2 buffer springs for other ANTIFA comrades.
    -Reverse the Hammer Spring. Allows more thrusts per squeeze.
    -Install KNS Pins and lubricate with rocksett. You don't want rods falling out of your holes.

Profit

Haha! I spit my drink out, thank you! You win the internet today!

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Ronan,

You want is the following:

-Cheapest Upper you can buy
    -Harbor Freight Stamp Set
    -Sledge Hammer
    -Vise Grips
    -Nickle Boron BCG
    -One Piece Gas Ring
    -KNS Pins
    -3 Extractor ORings
    -Frog Lube
    -1/4" drill bit

-Stamp HBAR on Barrel with Stamp Set and Sledge Hammer. If you dent the bore, it's ok. It improves accuracy.
    -Loosen the Gas Key Bolts 1/4 turn. Is allows upper flatulence to help create an air cushion around the Carrier.
    -Crimp the Gas Tube with vise grips in 3 places. This is called the Uranus modification.
    -Install One Piece Gas Ring, Titanium Firing Pin, and Firing Pin Retaining Pin. They are awesome!
    -Cut your Buffer Spring in half. Now you have 2 buffer springs for other ANTIFA comrades.
    -Install KNS Pins and lubricate with rocksett. You don't want rods falling out of your holes.

Profit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Do you find good deals often on PSA? Or it's more like 'once every few months' kinda thing?

As in, a lot of websites have daily sales but the items that go on sale... no one really buys.

While I often see great deals on uppers on PSA and I know they sell heavy barrels, I have not noticed any Heavy barrel 5.56 uppers for sale. Also, at one time they weren't shipping to Md except to FFLs. Anyone know if that is still true?

Update:
    Ok....just found 20 and 18 barreled uppers. Always saw out of stock in the past

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Ronan,

-Sledge Hammer
    -Vise Grips
    -Nickle Boron BCG
    -One Piece Gas Ring
    -KNS Pins
    -3 Extractor ORings
    -Frog Lube
    -1/4" drill bit

Profit

This build’s lack of Tac-Sac is disturbing.

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    While I often see great deals on uppers on PSA and I know they sell heavy barrels, I have not noticed any Heavy barrel 5.56 uppers for sale. Also, at one time they weren't shipping to Md except to FFLs. Anyone know if that is still true?

Update:
    Ok....just found 20 and 18 barreled uppers. Always saw out of stock in the past

I've had pretty good experience with PSA stuff. They always have something on sale. I suspect the prices come at a cost. Quick assembly and cutting corners. I'm going to break it down and rebuild it anyway. I may as well just buy the parts and build it myself.

I did get two 5.56 HBAR stamped barrels from them a while back and still look out for them. They are nitrided after assembly but nothing was loose and assembled fine during my recent build. It shoots straight and we'll see how the barrel holds up. I'm shooting the cheap stuff and it won't get a break.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I really hate to be That Guy that says to just search, and usually won't . But the " How do I make an SBR / AR Pistol " comes up almost as often as does this bbl profile my my butt look fat , opps be Md Legal.

But in contrast the short bbl threads are generally on topic , and meticulously give accurate information .

Ronan

3D Printing Guru
    Jul 30, 2018
    Annapolis, MD
    I really hate to be That Guy that says to just search, and usually won't . But the " How do I make an SBR / AR Pistol " comes up almost as often as does this bbl profile my my butt look fat , opps be Md Legal.

But in contrast the short bbl threads are generally on topic , and meticulously give accurate information .

Unsure what or who you are responding too...

No one's asking how to make a sbr or if it's legal...

The last question pertain to the timeline of purchasing sbr components, not even manufacturering/assembling, just purchase while waiting the 7 days.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    That IS related .

If you already have a rifle configured AR , don't bring home a shorter than 16in upper , unless you also have a lower upon which it can legally be assembled .

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Ronan,

-Sledge Hammer
    -Vise Grips
    -Nickle Boron BCG
    -One Piece Gas Ring
    -KNS Pins
    -3 Extractor ORings
    -Frog Lube
    -1/4" drill bit

Profit

So much win that this thread can't handle it. :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom