ok i have an HQL why do i have to fill out all the paper work?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    i will wait the damn 8 days. do an instant back ground check.
    tell me why i got an hql???:sad20:

WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    Unknown.jpeg

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    It's really because of this...

You'll either lose it, or leave it at home.

thai

May 8, 2013
    i will wait the damn 8 days. do an instant back ground check.
    tell me why i got an hql???:sad20:

Well, between the time you gots yer HQL and when you saved up enough milk money to buy a Glock, how would we know if you strong arm rob for a box of twinkies or not?

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Exactly. It's not a blanket lifetime pass, still need a background check to see if you've done anything illegal.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Mainly because they seldom take things OUT of laws, they only add things IN.

So you end up with stupid things like this. Or in some cases, laws that say You MUST do X, then say you SHALL NOT do X.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Because they make money. Your money. Because they make that money when they purposefully inconvenience the gun owners whom they genuinely despise who don't subscribe to their agenda. They enjoy doing that. They enjoy and want control, and it's all about control. It serves their purposes to attempt to create the illusion of protecting the public. They know it doesn't protect the public. They couldn't care less about protecting the public. If they did care, we wouldn't have the repeat offender problem we have today. And we wouldn't be effectively neutered in protecting ourselves either. Bigger picture, there's also that inconvenient little document called the 2nd Amendment, within that other inconvenient little document called the US Constitution, with the latter specifically describing what government can and can't do. Wanna Guess who those documents apply to? Wanna Guess that they would apply specifically to those who would first and foremost desire CONTROL?

That's why.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Well, between the time you gots yer HQL and when you saved up enough milk money to buy a Glock, how would we know if you strong arm rob for a box of Swisher Sweets or not?

FIFY

And you guys have forgotten about the 8 day "cooling off" period.

Cuzz everyone knows a person can't commit a crime with one of the handguns a person already owns.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    Okay. A Clinton appointed Federal district judge in California struck down the 10 day wait for purchase of a firearm. The wait for a HANDGUN QL plus the 8 day wait exceeds 10 days. Could we not launch the same challenge under similar complaint grounds of the California lawsuit?

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Okay. A Clinton appointed Federal district judge in California struck down the 10 day wait for purchase of a firearm. The wait for a HANDGUN QL plus the 8 day wait exceeds 10 days. Could we not launch the same challenge under similar complaint grounds of the California lawsuit?

let's wait until the lawsuit going after the whole thing is finished first, befire starting another lawsuit to modify it.

the inconsistencies and redundancies are good for the first lawsuit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom