• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ezeerider

Mount Airy, Marylandistan
    Feb 10, 2009
    Mount Airy, Md.
    I did a search and didn't find an AK picture thread, so here it is.

Say hello to my NEW little friend...............

Century Arms Yugo M70AB2 Underfolder

When it arrived it looked like this:

myakbefore.jpg

the above pic was "borrowed" because I changed the rifle so fast, I didn't get a "before" pic.

An few hours later, after stripping it down and cleaning it up, and installing the goodies it looked like this:

myakafter.jpg

I installed a UTG Quad rail, and NC Star Reticle sight, a TBI Green Laser and vertical fore grip with laser pressure switch. I got a couple Tapco 30 rounders, a couple Yugo 30 rounders and a 47 round mag from Master Molders. My Yugo bayonet showed up today and I just got rid of all the cosmoline and gave it a good sharpening.

I hope to get it out to the range next week sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    Built this today

Just an AK-74 Bulgy kit I picked up the other day for $250 and a Nodak receiver.

Mark

Attachments

• DSCN0818.jpg
      DSCN0818.jpg
      27.1 KB · Views: 6,348

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    I installed a UTG Quad rail.

I see you fell into the same issue, my friend and I ran into the same issue last night installing a UTG quad rail on his underfolder.

Where's the cleaning rod? we forgot to put the cleaning rod to line up the spacers before bolting everything down.:innocent0

Well the next good cleaning when stripped down to parade rest will correct the issue.:D

crfakm4

hotel z71
    Jun 8, 2008
    MD
    First up is a Yugo built and hot blued by Red Jacket Firearms.

003.jpg

004.jpg

This here is my M64 Built by MyGunsNorthWest. This dude knows what the hell he is doing when it comes to welding and AK's. I highly recommend him. I finished the receiver to match the BFU kit. First pic is obviously the rifle in demilled form.

DSC_0005.jpg

029.jpg

016.jpg

039.jpg

007.jpg

012.jpg

028.jpg

My WASR10. I bought it on impulse before I knew what was what in the AK world. I dont regret it as it is a decent shooter.

088.jpg

090.jpg

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    heres mine... WASR-10 set up with Mako forend, Knights armament grip, Ncstar scope and railed cover, tapco galil style folding stock, romainian 75 rnd drum, CAA ergo grip, compensator, surefire light, and I have since removed the ATI bipod and laser as they were a little too flimsey. The steel mags are coated in bedliner for a better grip.
    lj019-1.jpg

crfakm4

hotel z71
    Jun 8, 2008
    MD
    heres mine... WASR-10 set up with Mako forend, Knights armament grip, Ncstar scope and railed cover, tapco galil style folding stock, romainian 75 rnd drum, CAA ergo grip, compensator, surefire light, and I have since removed the ATI bipod and laser as they were a little too flimsey. The steel mags are coated in bedliner for a better grip.
    lj019-1.jpg

What is on the trigger guard? Is that some sort of HellFire mechanism? That rifle sure looks busy!

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    What is on the trigger guard? Is that some sort of HellFire mechanism? That rifle sure looks busy!

that is why I have since cleaned it up a little, I didn't like all the curly cords. Still keep the surefire on though. the device is a little gatling crank. Pretty cool when you use a bipod. 4 shots per crank, its fun for just for playing around.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Ok guys you have sucked me in, not the best photo but from top to bottom:

Valmet Hunter .308
    ARMCO (presuming postban hence US parts) AK47S
    Arsenal SA M5 milled 5.56

IMG_0775.JPG

Also in separate picture NHM91

NHM91.JPG

Not shown MISR 90, SLR95, Romak III, Norinco (Sile) AKM47S

Users who are viewing this thread