Savage 64F or Ruger 10/22 Takedown locally?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raypa

Jul 3, 2020
    Looking for any of the 2 22lr rifles Savage 64F or Ruger 10/22 Takedown anyone know if any store have them in the area.I'm from Moco but don't mind to travel if not too far.

jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG
    Any chance that your military or ex? if so they had 2 different takedown 10/22's at the AAFES on Andrews AFB as of last Saturday. One black/stainless and one in a Magpul Takedown stock Green stock/Black barrel/receiver. If you are military or ex I would call them to check availability still and price, if not never mind. (I dont recall the price.)

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Looking for any of the 2 22lr rifles Savage 64F or Ruger 10/22 Takedown anyone know if any store have them in the area.I'm from Moco but don't mind to travel if not too far.

I have a black and stainless one I bought when they were first released years ago, shot once and put away ever since. Wearing a BSA Sweet .22 scope as well I believe. I’m in AA county.

Raypa

Jul 3, 2020
    Non military but thanks for the info Jamesp15 might be helpful for another member.

Raypa

Jul 3, 2020
    I have a black and stainless one I bought when they were first released years ago, shot once and put away ever since. Wearing a BSA Sweet .22 scope as well I believe. I’m in AA county.

I'm looking for a new one but shot me your price I can consider if its a good deal.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    UGS had a consignment takedown for $500 or so, and had a few extra mags. I bought a TCR22 (non-takedown) for my kiddo's usage, and it was delivered in a few days.

Raypa

Jul 3, 2020
    UGS had a consignment takedown for $500 or so, and had a few extra mags. I bought a TCR22 (non-takedown) for my kiddo's usage, and it was delivered in a few days.

Thank you Erwos I will take a look for sure.

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    Where? Price? Could not make Gettysburg this past weekend for a looksee but I am interested in picking one up. Trying to decide whether I care to spend extra for a TD or not.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    Where? Price? Could not make Gettysburg this past weekend for a looksee but I am interested in picking one up. Trying to decide whether I care to spend extra for a TD or not.

I have a takedown (never owned a normal 10/22) but it is probably one of my favorite guns to shoot and the easiest thing to clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raypa

Jul 3, 2020

I decide for a I think is called the tactical model with a 16.12" barrel non takedown go for $310 on Atlantic firearms on Rockville nice people over there and they have other models of 10/22 in stock just no takedown at least not when I get mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom