• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Any updates from the psa folks ?

Juche90

May 10, 2014
    Bollingers gets had a PA10 lower group buy a while back maybe they could help out with these.

Last edited:

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    PSA says the KS47 is coming out soon, and the AK-74 variant is on the development list. Very excited!

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    That would explain why I couldn't find it on there site on Monday !!! Here I thought I was loosing it !! LOL

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Maybe next Monday, really I would just like the lower............. I have a nice build in mind. this probably would complete my AR collection too....... Probably!

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Maybe next Monday, really I would just like the lower............. I have a nice build in mind. this probably would complete my AR collection too....... Probably!

Another "last AR" :lol2:

Whats your plan? I know you've built some awesome rifles. Cant wait to hear what you have in mind.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013

HAHAHAHAHAHA !! You really expect us to believe that !! :innocent0:rolleyes::lol2::D

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Another "last AR" :lol2:

Whats your plan? I know you've built some awesome rifles. Cant wait to hear what you have in mind.

HAHAHAHAHAHA !! You really expect us to believe that !! :innocent0:rolleyes::lol2::D

:innocent0

I was thinking about a Piston upper, paired with this lower would make an awesome build. I would perm attach muzzle device and probably use a Magpul ACS-L stock with enhanced butt pad to get me to 29", but that's my plan

XPWSM107UF0B.jpg

I'm going for this UZIButton Look, just a bit shorter with a piston setup... I think it will make an awesome build.

10343538_488050521327464_4397829732518572065_n.jpg

Hog Sniper

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2008
    I have an order in for some of these guys I'll let you know as soon as they come in. And the best news is I have been told that drum magazines will work with it

cap6888

Ultimate Member
    Oct 2, 2011
    Howard County
    So is there a list of "approved" rifles for MD that the FFL can check? Or is it up to the FFL to figure it out?

:thumbsup:

There is only a banned list. The KS47 obviously is not on it, nor can it be a copy of an AR15 since parts are not interchangeable. And even though AR lowers are legal, PSA has a nasty habit of basically not sending anything to Maryland. I had a friend even tell me they won't ship complete AR uppers to Maryland. But he was able to buy all of the parts and he put it together himself.:sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom