• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    Wanted to go but again, too many things need to be done. Wanted to see if they had Garand food since my Pastor said he trained on them when he joined the navy and i offered to let him shoot mine. For my sanity i'm hoping you all say there was none to be had.

Slim

Sep 13, 2015
    HoCo & Worldwide
    Bought:
    *500rds Federal XM193, in the blue AE boxes, $159
    *250rds XM556FBIT3, bulk on clips, $95
    *Defender Ammuniton 77gr SMK 5.56, $32/50rd

Dominion Defense has the trash can of police surplus shotguns again, one of which may accompany me home on Sunday. Also a Colt 6721 (MD legal) but it was large FCG pin.

Looked for 77gr FGMM and/or Black Hills Mk262 to no avail. If anyone sees some please LMK who has it.

Lots of Chinese AR parts, and builds with said parts on Anderson or other random lowers. (I’m becoming a snob, sorry). Saw a few Colts, most of which we can’t have, and a growing number of AR10 clones, which we can buy.

MSI is along the front wall, in between the two entrances. Saw ShaftEd putting out the good word.

Last edited:

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Saw 2 Savage 1917's in 380. One looked good with a slight divet in the grips and the other with cracked grips. Tempting, but decided to stay focused on grendel stuff.

Oh, and bought some jerky and a nice NRA camo hat.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Where did you see them in show?

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Where did you see them in show?
    One on the right wall (facing back wall) in main hall towards front - had divot in grip, didn't see other side of pistol. It was in a case thrown in with various other pistols.

Don't remember the other - think it was very near the first, up towards the food stand, last table in the long line closest to food stand.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    One on the right wall (facing back wall) in main hall towards front - had divot in grip, didn't see other side of pistol. It was in a case thrown in with various other pistols.

Don't remember the other - think it was very near the first, up towards the food stand, last table in the long line closest to food stand.

Thanks', I will keep an eye out for them.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    For the first time I got some reloading supplies for 7.7 Japanese and .45 Autorim.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I went there today (Saturday) was looking for some mags from my go-to, Dennis Todd, but he wasn't there?! Der, it's the Knob Creek machine gun shoot this weekend. Dennis is a big class 3 dealer, so it figures. Oh well. The promoter Annette told me they'll be at the next Chantilly show. I'll get 'em then. Otherwise the show was OK.

Of course, it is always great dropping by the Maryland Shall Issue table and, as usual, Bigfoot 44 was there along with Terry. Keep up the good work!

Slim

Sep 13, 2015
    HoCo & Worldwide
    I went there today (Saturday) was looking for some mags from my go-to, Dennis Todd, but he wasn't there?! Der, it's the Knob Creek machine gun shoot this weekend. Dennis is a big class 3 dealer, so it figures. Oh well. The promoter Annette told me they'll be at the next Chantilly show. I'll get 'em then. Otherwise the show was OK.

Of course, it is always great dropping by the Maryland Shall Issue table and, as usual, Bigfoot 44 was there along with Terry. Keep up the good work!
    What mags did you need? I saw tons! Except the one I wanted, Magpul Gen3 LR/SR in Sand.

Forgot to go back for the ASC Colt SMG mags I saw. For $19.99, I’ll give them a shot...

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    What mags did you need? I saw tons! Except the one I wanted, Magpul Gen3 LR/SR in Sand.

Forgot to go back for the ASC Colt SMG mags I saw. For $19.99, I’ll give them a shot...

Suomi coffin mags were my primary goal.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    That was the biggest show I've ever seen there. I didn't need much, but it was fun to walk around. Picked up some mags and a couple random items.

JTH20

Feb 18, 2013
    MD
    One of the better Chantilly shows, lots of good stuff and minimal junk.
    I was eyeing down a K98 with East German markings but it was gone when I went back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom