• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Maryland Arms Collectors Association annual show coming up.

This is a world-class arms show, with vendors from over the entire planet.

No modern handguns, but lots of long guns from pre-Revolution (and earlier) on up. Probably nothing AR, but plenty surplus, as well as uniforms, edged weapons from everywhere, and on and on. This is a serious resource for those fortunate enough to be able to attend.

Attachments

• maca.jpg
      maca.jpg
      94.8 KB · Views: 1,231

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    One of these years I'd like to obtain an original Kentucky/Pennsylvania flintlock rifle. I imagine this show is the best way to go about it.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    One of these years I'd like to obtain an original Kentucky/Pennsylvania flintlock rifle. I imagine this show is the best way to go about it.

It is. This isn't the usual show with ARs, AKs, Glocks, 1911s, and all the jerky you can eat. It's a massive show for antique arms - including some very high quality, very high-priced hardware. Bring plenty of money.

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    OMG, can't believe this year is going by so fast and that the MACA show is just a couple months away. One of those bookmarks like holidays and anniversaries that mark the progress of a year. Always a fun experience!

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Any chance of finding a low price dbl barrel 12. I'd like to have a stamped SBS eventually. I always hear good things about this show ... from my wealthy friends.

bbaick

Nov 6, 2013
    Omg! I love this show! It’s an easy way to get 10,000 steps or more. Aisles and aisles of amazing things to see!

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    This is the kind of show where, if you find something you want, don't walk away thinking you'll come back and get it. It'll be gone by then.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Going Sat morning pretty much will be in line when it opens.
    May bring my Yugo M48 to sell

2112rws

Jan 18, 2013
    Talked my father into taking me to this show when I was about 12 years old at the 5th Reg Armory (I'm 70 now). I've only missed one or two, plus the two years I was in the army, and, of course, plan on going to this one this year. A lot of good stuff but very expensive.

Sundancer

Feb 2, 2013
    Harford County
    I have gone to this show three years in a row- The scale of the show and quality is off the charts. The amount of history there makes it worth the trip and the fee IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tigmaned

Feb 25, 2007
    Crofton
    i went for first time last time it was there... i was really impressed on what was there!!!! like buy a from a Museum!! If you can afford anything..LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom