• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I asked JJ Racaza, through Facebook, about classes in our area. He put me in touch with his manager. She emailed me that he might be teaching a class next year in Virginia. Once his match schedule for 2019 is set, she will let me know if/when the class will be and where. Not sure if anyone here is interested, but I'll post updates as I get them.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Class will be somewhere in NOVA March 1 and 2, 2019. I'll post more details when I get them. Mr. BigT5g, PM me, I'll send you the email address if you are still interested.

BigT5g

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2014
    Dayton MD
    Class will be somewhere in NOVA March 1 and 2, 2019. I'll post more details when I get them. Mr. BigT5g, PM me, I'll send you the email address if you are still interested.

Bummer I'm out of town for work those dates. Wish I could make it, I know its gonna be an awesome class.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Tough class so far. Conditions were sloppy, but I learned a lot of what I was doing wrong and how to fix it. Tomorrow, movement and shooting on the move. I may have to wear cleats!

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Not as muddy today, but still muddy and cold. Got to run (walk fast for me) several drills and a stage. We also got some critiquing from JJ during the drills and after the stage. I really wanted to run, but that's life. Well worth the money. And the autographed target from JJ :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom