• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    How time flies when you're enjoying a good SCOTUS victory. Next Tuesday will be the 10th anniversary to the day of the landmark 2008 DC v Heller decision.

To celebrate this monumental occasion there will be a rally held at the Supreme Court at 12 noon next Tuesday.

35066240_1047891105370022_4164543501591117824_n.png

The Patriot Picket will be there, if you want to carpool down just speak up and we can get it arranged.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    I am tentatively available, let me know about transportation from Carroll county.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Sign ideas?

Self Defense is a Civil Right

Mass Shooters Prefer Gun-Free Zones

4000 Teens Killed Annually
    (while texting and driving)

...Shall Not Be Infringed.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    No posts in 2 days on a topic that ought to be important to every gun owner?

I guess most folks are OK with the cold dead hands thing. Me? I will make the effort to make the day that I am surrounded by a pile of brass as far away as possible.

Please consider joining me in celebrating this too rare victory for gun rights. Then, walk the 3 blocks over to the house and Senate office buildings, and tell your elected representatives how you feel about the matter.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Just got clearance from Central Control. See you at noon.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Back to sign ideas......

Loving the "cell phone search teaching moment" idea. Thinking out loud here -- work with me, its early. Feel free to brainstorm off of these or other ideas.

Forefathers foresaw fighting for phone freedoms

SCOTUS phone ruling protects post-1789 tech.

The 4A applies to cell phones,
    Ergo, 2A applies to AR-15s.

Its the Bill of Rights, not of needs.

The 2A protects my
    INDIVIDUAL RIGHT
    to keep and bear arms.

Maryland - has strict gun laws
    Baltimore - leads US in homicide rate

Ok. Coffee is starting to work. More to follow......

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Bump!!!

Just making sure everything's still on as planned. I'll be at the Elkridge meeting site by 10am.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Burning a few hours of vacation time and $20 for the cause. I plan to experience this historic anniversary adjacent to the steps of the SCOTUS tomorrow at noon, not to experience it adjacent to my couch at 6:18 p.m. tomorrow night.

Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit

I guess most folks are OK with the cold dead hands thing. Me? I will make the effort to make the day that I am surrounded by a pile of brass as far away as possible.

Please consider joining me in celebrating this too rare victory for gun rights. Then, walk the 3 blocks over to the house and Senate office buildings, and tell your elected representatives how you feel about the matter.

Here we go again.

Participation in these PP rallying calls has less to do with what people are OK with and more to do with what people are not OK with.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD

I can't wait to retire so I can make attending these events my full time job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom