• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Time to ramp up our “We Will Not Comply” movement and embarrass MD DemocRats by taking it in front of the White House where the National Media that is camped out there will see us.

Calling for everyone to wear their WWNC shirts or Patriot Picket blue shirts and converge on the White House front plaza (Lafayette Park) this Saturday morning at 10am and go til noon.

Dads, bring your kids, too! Help to publicize “We Will Not Comply” across the 2A Nation

I will wheel in stacks of all of our signs:

TO HELL WITH MD DEMOCRAT TYRANNY
    WE WILL NOT COMPLY
    MORE PATRIOTS THAN YOU HAVE HANDCUFFS

plus a stack of our classic PP demonstration signs too.

I can tell you from a lot of experience being in front of the White House that interacting with the many tourists there is an awesome experience, with lots of picture-taking by tourists, National press & bloggers, and DC passers by.

That can spread our WWNC effort BIG TIME on social media and could get us good pickups on media websites.

The weather will get GREAT: the sun will be out with temps in the mid 50s.

Parking: on meters or cheaper weekend rates at garages marked “Public parking” just a block or two from the White House.

Tourists from “free America” often ask to hold our signs to pose for pictures with us, which makes this one of my favorite places to picket!

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    My son and I will be there. I don't know my way around DC very well.

Going to try and make it!!!

Not sure where you are coming from but you can park at New Carrollton Metro take that to McPherson Square . Look at the signs for Vermont Ave / White House . You will be able to see the White House from there

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Going to try and make it!!!

Not sure where you are coming from but you can park at New Carrollton Metro take that to McPherson Square . Look at the signs for Vermont Ave / White House . You will be able to see the White House from there

All guidance is excellent for this! Thank you!

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    D2NKkU0X4AAEE1e.jpg

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    You guys will probably have to resort to Facebook until the OP gets back from ban camp. If he comes back

say what??? hopefully some serious leniency gets granted given all the positive press he's gotten thru his hard work (at least from what i've seen on here and news).

just saw a news intro on local dc cbs 9 wusa on WWNC, but missed the actual news piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom