• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerry M

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2007
    Glen Burnie MD
    I shoot there all the time. The 2018 range schedule is posted on Meade Rifle and Pistol Club's website. Only $25 a year. Join online, you've been misinformed.

https://mrpc-online.org

My mistake, I did not know they still let you shoot 600 yard line after the State Association was asked to vacate the premises.

Good luck

Jerry

Freak Show

Feb 27, 2018
    Milford, DE
    Both my wife and i are looking for a range to join. Would love to join the one in Bridgeville. How can we go about doing that. I saw an earlier post saying we'd have to be sponsored by two members, how do we do that without knowing any of them.

ziptiespec

Both my wife and i are looking for a range to join. Would love to join the one in Bridgeville. How can we go about doing that. I saw an earlier post saying we'd have to be sponsored by two members, how do we do that without knowing any of them.

I can't help you with Bridgeville but I'm a member (and board member) of the Marshyhope Rod & Gun Club in Federalsburg, MD. We're about to open our membership in April. No idea how many slots there will be yet, but we usually have a handful each year. If you'd like more info just send me a PM or e-mail (marshyhoperodandgunclub@gmail.com).

MHRGC website: http://marshyhoperodandgunclub.org/

DAVIDMAGNUM

Oct 19, 2007
    Federalsburg

Jerry M

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2007
    Glen Burnie MD
    If you are interested Bridgeville go to one of their matches and introduce yourself as a potential member. They are very nice and will hook you up. Their calendar is on line, several shooting disciplines. Their rifle matches are efficiently run. I have not shot other matches there to comment.

I did shoot with the State Rifle and Pistol Club (MD) and separately 3 gun shoots at Ft Meade, but after the Army turned the range over the department of the Interior and especially after 9/11, giving your ID, coming and going in a group, lead bans on specific ranges, it got to be a MLPITA to shoot there. YMMV

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom