Suppressor covers for home defense rifles?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Blaster229,

With all your weapons laid out, your house looks like the video games my son plays. All you need are glowing hovering healing packs.

But in all seriousness, I see you chose not to conceal them. If an intruder gets in, do you run the risk of accidentally arming them?

My self defense plans include all intruders being armed. Otherwise, I wouldn't worry about a thing.
    A firearm placed in any room of mine that I would be in during a home invasion, is a PLUS for me. If someone would make it through my layers of security, into my house, then we shall meet at my master bedroom at the threshold.I will be the victor.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    My self defense plans include all intruders being armed. Otherwise, I wouldn't worry about a thing.
    A firearm placed in any room of mine that I would be in during a home invasion, is a PLUS for me. If someone would make it through my layers of security, into my house, then we shall meet at my master bedroom at the threshold.I will be the victor.

Hell, I make it through your door or window(a tough prospect, I admit), there's a gun around every corner!
    :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom