• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • captainstashu

Jan 26, 2011
    Silver Spring, MD
    I have some old shotguns I want to bring back to usable and collectible condition.

One is a Parker Brothers double exposed hammer 12 Ga. (1886?); a Fox double, 12 GA; and the other is a 1920s(?) Flues double 12Ga.

They are all nice but need some parts and cleaning up. Are there any places reasonably priced and not too far away that has parts and old shotguns??

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    I have some old shotguns I want to bring back to usable and collectible condition.

One is a Parker Brothers double exposed hammer 12 Ga. (1886?); a Fox double, 12 GA; and the other is a 1920s(?) Flues double 12Ga.

They are all nice but need some parts and cleaning up. Are there any places reasonably priced and not too far away that has parts and old shotguns??
    From your post, don’t know where you are, but one suggestion is you could call albright’s in easton. The have serious shotguns and probably a person who works on them. If not, they can steer you in the right direction.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    That Parker is probably not able to shoot modern loads. Not sure if that’s a game changer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom